ADVERTISEMENT

Any leaks/news as to UMich kick time?

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who heard from a guy that he did not know either.

Noon, unless theres a better game Fox wants to showcase, which is very doubtful

Very good chance that it’s 7:30.
Doubtful considering FOX is putting the big game of the day on at noon each Saturday now. Stupid, I agree. Possible its at night, I sure hope so, but doubtful thanks to FOX thinking this will drive up ratings of their pre game show to contend with GameDay

Michigan v Wisconsin this week, noon. Game of the day. Key is to look at any other B1G, Pac12 or Big12 games they could put on as game of the day on that Saturday. Yes, they've said they will make a PAC12 team play at 9-10am to make this work.

Other games of note
Big10
Purdue v Iowa already scheduled for noon (not bigger than MichPSU)
Ohio St v Northwestern Friday night

Big12
NONE

Pac12
Arizona St at Utah both ranked, cmon though
Oregon at Washington could be biggest pac 12 game of year, making them play at 9am seems insane, not to mention not as big ratings wise as MichPSU even if both have a couple losses

Is it confirmed Fox even has the broadcast rights to the game, or first dibs on that weekend? Can't find that anywhere.

Last edited:
Doubtful considering FOX is putting the big game of the day on at noon each Saturday now. Stupid, I agree. Possible its at night, I sure hope so, but doubtful thanks to FOX thinking this will drive up ratings of their pre game show to contend with GameDay
ABC

On right after Oprah!
Correct.

They'll be showing Georgia Tech @ Miami

giphy.gif

Reactions: TheGLOV
Michigan v Wisconsin this week, noon. Game of the day. Key is to look at any other B1G, Pac12 or Big12 games they could put on as game of the day on that Saturday. Yes, they've said they will make a PAC12 team play at 9-10am to make this work.

Other games of note
Big10
Purdue v Iowa already scheduled for noon (not bigger than MichPSU)
Ohio St v Northwestern Friday night

Big12
NONE

Pac12
Arizona St at Utah both ranked, cmon though
Oregon at Washington could be biggest pac 12 game of year, making them play at 9am seems insane, not to mention not as big ratings wise as MichPSU even if both have a couple losses

You don't know that Fox has the game. The only leak thus far suggests that Fox has the Big 12 that weekend, meaning we're almost certainly ABC Primetime. Just some guy on Twitter who lists broadcast windows so nothing confirmed but certainly not a slam dunk for noon like you suggest

Reactions: TheGLOV
You don't know that Fox has the game. The only leak thus far suggests that Fox has the Big 12 that weekend, meaning we're almost certainly ABC Primetime. Just some guy on Twitter who lists broadcast windows so nothing confirmed but certainly not a slam dunk for noon like you suggest

I didnt say it was a slam dunk, just likely. Basically, a slam dunk based on the information I posted if FOX has the game. I hope FOX doesnt and hope I'm wrong even if they do. Who wouldnt want a night game in HV to punish those clowns? I think its BS if we dont get it.

Maryland Maryland Maryland Maryland!!!! PSU football needs to win at Maryland or your time slot doesn’t matter as much

Glancing back at our schedule, October is our make or break month. IA, UM, MSU. 3 games either team could win. 2 of them away games for us. Nov. has OSU and bottom feeders for the most part. Our Bowl projection could will have a lot of clarity by 11/1.

I didnt say it was a slam dunk, just likely. Basically, a slam dunk based on the information I posted if FOX has the game. I hope FOX doesnt and hope I'm wrong even if they do. Who wouldnt want a night game in HV to punish those clowns? I think its BS if we dont get it.

I can think of 2 people who wouldn’t want a night game ... & who might have influence

Jim Harbaugh and Jim Delany

There won't be any kickoff announcement until at least October 2. Any listing seen prior to that is a default time or a guess

I'd venture to say if we lose 2 out of the next 3 and Michigan loses 2 out of the next 4 it will be a noon game. And both are possible looking at our schedules. It's funny that the ESPN app has us with a 67% chance of winning the game though.

I'd venture to say if we lose 2 out of the next 3 and Michigan loses 2 out of the next 4 it will be a noon game. And both are possible looking at our schedules. It's funny that the ESPN app has us with a 67% chance of winning the game though.

ADVERTISEMENT