ADVERTISEMENT

Any guesses as to why we didn't see Stevens (Lion) against michigan state?

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
Perhaps Franklin and Rahne got discouraged because the Lion was ineffective against Tosu. The offense needed a shot in the arm today, and I have to wonder if Stevens could have provided it in the Lion.

Only Saban can yank a QB, even in a championship game . I can see spelling a qb for a series or 2 just to see the opponents reaction.
There are times i see the old JVP loyalty, with JF. Play the best or at least play like you're the best.

Did you not watch the OSU game when they inexplicably tried doing it on multiple occasions when they were moving the ball with ease and had no reason to. Backyards passes to the backup QB in scoring range costing us points.

Franklin needs a raise!!!

Reactions: TheGLOV
Because opposing coaches know what those formations mean so they're worthless???

Perhaps Franklin and Rahne got discouraged because the Lion was ineffective against Tosu. The offense needed a shot in the arm today, and I have to wonder if Stevens could have provided it in the Lion.
Because we never, ever use him as a decoy, which OSU clearly figured out. If he's in the game...he's getting the ball.

We have 2 losses so we won’t be in the playoffs, won’t win the Big 10, won’t win the east division and Trace won’t win the Heisman. It’s time to give Stevens some meaningful series at QB - a full quarter per game.
He deserves it and the program will be better off next year.

Because it's a gimmick and that is all it is ... last year it came out when the game was in hand ... and people got a boner

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT