ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Brown thread

Norm Petersin

Oct 5, 2005
files another grievance about the helmet. Wonder if the Raiders regret signing him. Great player, all about me now.

I believe he is only doing this because his feet are messed up and he unable to play. Takes the attention away from his stupidity. Of course his agent is the one who thought of it.

I believe he is only doing this because his feet are messed up and he unable to play. Takes the attention away from his stupidity. Of course his agent is the one who thought of it.

This could be true. There could be a bunch of reasons. Is he already unhappy he's no longer the highest paid WR? Does he just not want to be at camp? Is he injured? Are his kids still upset..."where's Roethlisberger?" Rosenhaus is a dick but he's an awesome agent so what you're saying does make a ton of sense.

I’m not sure why the Raiders would have even entertained getting AB with all his baggage. He’s been nothing but an absolute distraction to the team since day 1 with the Raiders.

I’m not sure how Chucky even puts up with him. First it’s his blistered feet from France, then 3-4 separate rounds about his helmet, now fines for missing practices and we haven’t even had the first game of the season yet.

If the Raiders eventually let him go I’m not sure any other team would pick him up now.

I’m a believer in getting rid of the bad characters on a team. When Shady McCoy was released by the Bills, some in Philadelphia talked about signing him. NO!! Always has been, and I expect always will be, a bad character kind of guy.

I’m a believer in getting rid of the bad characters on a team. When Shady McCoy was released by the Bills, some in Philadelphia talked about signing him. NO!! Always has been, and I expect always will be, a bad character kind of guy.
Speaking of bad characters, things are all good with AB's former teammate now after being "robbed" since he went on a "shopping spree".

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/leveon...spree-to-replace-stolen-items-news.89670.html

"Le'Veon Bell was robbed back in June, but the circumstances weren't as dangerous as it may sound. According to TMZ, Bell was in bed with two women, who he believes are the culprits who took his stuff. On the 911 call, Bell tells the dispatcher, "she was in the bed, not wearing clothes when I left. So, I didn't see her. You know what I'm saying." When describing the second woman, Bell stated,"she was in the bed too. They didn't have clothes on." The damage was done in the few minutes Bell got up and left his bed, and the women stole what police calculated to be $520,000 worth of jewelry, clothes, money, and other items.

Good thing Bell just got offered one of the biggest running back contracts in the NFL. The New York Jet replenished his stolen goods, with TMZ reporting that the athlete just dropped $300,000 on some new drip. Bell dropped by the Icebox in Atlanta and left with a new chain, rings, a watch, bracelets, and earrings. The shopping spree included two 14 karat white and yellow gold zig-zag style diamond rings ($5,000 each), a 14 karat yellow gold Icebox diamond bangle ($20,000), a 14 karat white gold Icebox spike diamond bangle ($26,000), a 14 karat white gold Icebox nail bangle ($22,000), a 14 karat white gold diamond pinkie ring ($10,500), and more. Check out the gallery of the new ice here."

We know how quickly AB can sour on an organization/teammate/etc so I imagine the fact that they fined AB over $50k is not something he's ever going to forget. I expect him to be done with the Raiders before their bye week.

Reactions: BBrown
Odds are that someday in the not too distant future Bell will find out that the Pawn Value of all that shit he bought is about 25% of what he paid for it :)
He can just get it "stolen" again and get the insurance payment again. No pawns neccessary. ;)

Speaking of bad characters, things are all good with AB's former teammate now after being "robbed" since he went on a "shopping spree".

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/leveon...spree-to-replace-stolen-items-news.89670.html

"Le'Veon Bell was robbed back in June, but the circumstances weren't as dangerous as it may sound. According to TMZ, Bell was in bed with two women, who he believes are the culprits who took his stuff. On the 911 call, Bell tells the dispatcher, "she was in the bed, not wearing clothes when I left. So, I didn't see her. You know what I'm saying." When describing the second woman, Bell stated,"she was in the bed too. They didn't have clothes on." The damage was done in the few minutes Bell got up and left his bed, and the women stole what police calculated to be $520,000 worth of jewelry, clothes, money, and other items.

Good thing Bell just got offered one of the biggest running back contracts in the NFL. The New York Jet replenished his stolen goods, with TMZ reporting that the athlete just dropped $300,000 on some new drip. Bell dropped by the Icebox in Atlanta and left with a new chain, rings, a watch, bracelets, and earrings. The shopping spree included two 14 karat white and yellow gold zig-zag style diamond rings ($5,000 each), a 14 karat yellow gold Icebox diamond bangle ($20,000), a 14 karat white gold Icebox spike diamond bangle ($26,000), a 14 karat white gold Icebox nail bangle ($22,000), a 14 karat white gold diamond pinkie ring ($10,500), and more. Check out the gallery of the new ice here."
There must have been a whole lot more. I count a paltry $70k in swag in that reference. Where’s the other $230k? Something tells me Bell doesn’t have the sophisticated taste for a Patek Philippe perpetual calendar chronograph in platinum.

The Steelers sold that stock at nearly the perfect moment.
If the Steelers were smart they would have packaged Bell and Brown and offered them both to the Browns for their first round pick last year. The Browns probably would have jumped at the offer since it was before Bell and Brown went totally insane. If so, the Steelers would now have Sequon Barkley as their RB instead of lead-footed Connor.

Reactions: Sullivan
I’m not sure why the Raiders would have even entertained getting AB with all his baggage. He’s been nothing but an absolute distraction to the team since day 1 with the Raiders.

I’m not sure how Chucky even puts up with him. First it’s his blistered feet from France, then 3-4 separate rounds about his helmet, now fines for missing practices and we haven’t even had the first game of the season yet.

If the Raiders eventually let him go I’m not sure any other team would pick him up now.
Have no fear, Bellechic would grab AB in a heartbeat.

Well, now it appears as though AB will miss at least his first game with the Raiders. Sounds like at least a one game suspensions for getting into it with the GM. Can't say I'm surprised at all. What a knucklehead.

AB is not only fined (about $50,000) but now is suspended by the team?

If you are an NFL Player - and you are too much trouble for even Gruden and the Raiders - how f***ed up do you have to be?

LOL
You forgot to say "Knock on wood if you're with me." ;)

Reactions: wbcincy
Well, now it appears as though AB will miss at least his first game with the Raiders. Sounds like at least a one game suspensions for getting into it with the GM. Can't say I'm surprised at all. What a knucklehead.
not so fast.....

The news that the Raiders are “planning to suspend” receiver Antonio Brown doesn’t mean he’s suspended. It means only that they plan to, and plans can change.

It’s entirely possible that the Raiders have leaked their plans in order to give Brown one last chance to get, as G.M. Mike Mayock put it last month, “all in or all out.”

Mayock has been the bad cop to coach Jon Gruden’s good cop, and as we discussed during Thursday’s PFT Live, good cap/bad cop doesn’t always work. Brown quite likely has been confused by the mixed messages from a coach who supports him and a G.M. who chastises him. Given that the Steelers took a good cop/no cop approach to Brown, it’s the first time he’s ever had to deal with any type of accountability.

Before moving forward on Monday night without him, the Raiders apparently are giving Brown one last chance to conform to their expectations before putting him on the sidelines and, more importantly, voiding his guarantees.

More on that in an upcoming post. For now, the point is this: Until he’s actually suspended, Brown possibly won’t be. Whether he is depends largely on how he reacts to the news that it’s coming.

What a train wreck. This guy either has CTE, or doesn't want to play football anymore, or doesn't like what he got himself into with the Raiders and is trying to work his way out of there.

AB is not only fined (about $50,000) but now is suspended by the team?

If you are an NFL Player - and you are too much trouble for even Gruden and the Raiders - how f***ed up do you have to be?

LOL

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT