ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Echemendia

I don't think PSU had any interest in echemendia, he really not Carl type of guy. The whole free style first thing is kind of a turnoff and his questionable academics could be problematic down the road.
Cael Sanderson.
Likes: polishing his olympic gold. long runs in the stadium.
Turnoffs: freestyle wrestling? :eek:

I don't think PSU had any interest in echemendia, he really not Carl type of guy. The whole free style first thing is kind of a turnoff and his questionable academics could be problematic down the road.
I dont necessarily agree as what Cassar, Cenzo, and Hall are all possibly wrestling in Bill Farrell this weekend. They are wrestling a freestyle tourney... yeah all those guys are going to be suspended a dual or 2 because its a turnoff

Reactions: Dogwelder
Cael Sanderson.
Likes: polishing his olympic gold. long runs in the stadium.
Turnoffs: freestyle wrestling? :eek:
Um I think if your going to give a large scholarship to a kid to wrestle folk style,that should be his main concern .

That's a selective reading of the statement.

Cael's past clashes with Quentin Wright indicate "freestyle first" could be an issue if Cael thinks it's tilted too far toward freestyle.

But folk = primary focus is ridiculous. Focus can be both and often is.

Reactions: diggerpup
This is perfect.
One of the best memes ever.

nintchdbpict000242868556.jpg

Reactions: diggerpup
Not true they had interest.The issue is needing a core class to be eligible.Everyone was scrambling trying to figure out if he will be eligible.Not sure schools ever got that answer.Time will tell if he is eligible or not.

Reactions: PSU Mike
Not true they had interest.The issue is needing a core class to be eligible.Everyone was scrambling trying to figure out if he will be eligible.Not sure schools ever got that answer.Time will tell if he is eligible or not.
One semester of Gene Smith's classes should settle any questions.

Reactions: diggerpup and Grass
In this case the time period may be rather brief. :eek:

Speculation time:
  • I wonder what the 5th visit was supposed to be? I wonder why he didn’t take it.
  • Do platitudes sound less greasy in translation?
  • As a 20 year old, it will be interesting to track his trajectory in relation to his peers.
I’ve loved watching the kid—will be fun to watch him in person, if I can get over the distaste in my throat.
You too? I just got Buckitis!

Reactions: nerfstate
At one time, it was thought that Ech might try to wrestle for USA, time is running out for this year, anyone know if he still plans on it?

ADVERTISEMENT