ADVERTISEMENT

Another outstanding game by the Lady Lions BB team today!!!!!

Down 55-26 to Minny at the half. Gotta sign our coach to an extension to keep stability in the program!!!
We got 8 points in the 2nd quarter. That's this many in 10 minutes.:(
8finger.jpg

Last edited:
I saw that and I don't like to be critical but I have to say they are bad and getting worse.

Reactions: bison13
Coming off a tough loss at Iowa Thurs eve, 80-76.

Saw a few minutes of the first quarter, looked like Minny was shooting about 80%. Every time I switched over, Minny was nailing another shot. There are games like that.

Scary thing is one of the best HS players had a grandfather, father and 2 uncle's that are PSU alum and she won't consider PSU due to Coqueese. She has her choice of many of the top schools in women's bball.

Let's get rid of Coqueese now please.

It appears any chance Suzie might come here from Pitt are about gone. She is floundering there and most Pitt alums I know want her out. After starting 11-20, she did make the NCAA her 2nd year at 20-12. Hopes were high, but she's had 2 straight losing seasons and is
10-15 this year (2-10 in the ACC), having lost 9 of the past 11 games.

The women's program does have a good history of making the NCAA - every year but one between 82' and 96'; every year from 99' - 05'; and, 4 years under CW between 11'-14'. CW was able to get the program back on tract, but her recruiting has dropped off. She still has some very good players, but not enough. She has not had a good center or power forward since Nikki Green. Time for a change - this was the top program in the Big 10 from the early 90's to the middle 20's, now it seems like it is dropping to the bottom 1/3 or 1/4 of the conference.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT