Another January 6 Narrative Goes Boom

bdgan

May 29, 2008
So Zuckerberg giving money to get out the vote is bad but the Kock brothers giving millions to Republicans is ok? You can’t be serious with this?

I mean Republicans have been playing this game for decades and now you are going to cry when the Dems find someone with deep pockets?

The Right Wing Supreme Court blessed this and you guys loved it.
Try to comprehend. Soros gives to dems. Koch gives to reps. That money goes to things like ads. Zuckerberg's $400 BILLION went to organizations that used it to pay for ballot harvesting.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Try to comprehend. Soros gives to dems. Koch gives to reps. That money goes to things like ads. Zuckerberg's $400 BILLION went to organizations that used it to pay for ballot harvesting.
It was 5-10 bucks per absentee ballot back in the 80s . Now imagine what they could do with that much money and greatly relaxed , more like zero voting security?
And they worked harder for those bills back in the day.

Reactions: psuted

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

rcy4499

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Short Hills, NJ
In the scheme of riots and problems in America, good, honest Americans protesting (and going too far) is not a problem.

Nothing bad happened. Not a single person was harmed.

You lost that discussion. I proved, without dispute, that no one was killed, and that the media lied about sicknick because they had no choice.

I did answer your question about Trump‘s three hour delay. I think you simply dismissed it.

Since FBI/DOJ won’t release all video, we can assume its quite exculpatory.

We have already seen that FBI knew about what they were trying to incite The day prior. So FBI had 24 hours to stop it.

But they did not? Why did the FBI, who absolutely knew in advance, do nothing to stop it and only incited it.

Why?

Same as with Whitmer kidnapping.
Good Honest Americans? Were you inside the Capital when this "chaos" occurred? I certainly hope that you are not one of these "honest", "good" Americans. You can call bullshit or whatever you wish, but my Brother's wife who is the director of the media gallery and protesters were yelling "get Pence" . She then called for help and the Capital Police brought them to a secure area. They don't sound like good people to me! However, I don't criticize people that disagree with me, unlike too many people.

Reactions: fbh1

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Not everyone was doing that and many were peaceful and decent. Unlike the riots of 2020 which much more deadly, caused much more damage and injury , and seemed to be taken much less seriously by prosecutors.
It's a two tiered system of justice that's quite visible .

Reactions: Hotshoe and psuted

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Good Honest Americans? Were you inside the Capital when this "chaos" occurred? I certainly hope that you are not one of these "honest", "good" Americans. You can call bullshit or whatever you wish, but my Brother's wife who is the director of the media gallery and protesters were yelling "get Pence" . She then called for help and the Capital Police brought them to a secure area. They don't sound like good people to me! However, I don't criticize people that disagree with me, unlike too many people.
Everything he said was true by the way.

Reactions: rcy4499 and psuted

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Not everyone was doing that and many were peaceful and decent. Unlike the riots of 2020 which much more deadly, caused much more damage and injury , and seemed to be taken much less seriously by prosecutors.
It's a two tiered system of justice that's quite visible .
I'm sure that as you suggested, there were probably many people that had the intent to be peaceful and decent that stayed outside of the capital that day. My guess is that can also be said about a lot of the BLM protests that eventually erupted into riots. The difference is that you seem to excuse the ones that actually breeched the capital and reeked havoc on the members of congress. Some on this board have even tried to label them as peaceful protesting patriots. What they did was illegal and they should be held accountable for their actions.

As far as the other riots... I am in complete agreement with you that the rioters that participated in some of the BLM protests in 2020 should be held totally responsible for what they did with regard to both damage and injury. That does not excuse the capital rioters that not only breeched the capital but also caused damage, injury, as well as traumatizing many of the people that were working in the capital that day. Are you okay with the blatant threats that were made directly to Pence merely because he refused to do what he did not have the authority to do?

By the way... according to the AP and their review of over 300 court documents, more than 120 defendants across the USA have pleaded guilty and/or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson, looting and conspiracy... for their actions during riots that occurred as a result of the 2020 protests. More than 70 of these people have already been sentenced so far for an average of 27 months behind bars. A few of the worst offenders have received sentences that exceed 5 years. That fact never seems to be mentioned when discussing the capital riot.

Reactions: rcy4499

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
TKzCOPb.jpg

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
I have a bridge I can sell you in Brooklyn... you seem to want to believe anything....
The highly respected Jonathan Turley disagrees with your partisan dismissal of the obvious.

Notably, Turley writes...

The Michigan case stands as one of the most chilling examples of entrapment techniques used by the FBI. While Whitmer declared Trump “complicit” in her planned execution, the FBI increasingly appeared more “complicit” in the creation of a government-inspired, government-funded, and largely government-staffed plot.

The problem was that these guys seemed at points more interested in partying than conspiring.
The FBI, therefore, decided to take control and get them serious about some major crimes. An informant known as “Big Dan” was paid over $50,000 to get the conspiracy going, including paying for the defendants to travel to Wisconsin to “train.”

Special Agent Jayson Chambers pushed Big Dan to get the men to take violent acts against Whitmer. The defendants reportedly resisted those entreaties. Dan pushed the alleged leader to fire a round into the window of Whitmer’s home and mail the casing to the news media. On Sept. 5, 2020, Chambers texted to remind Dan “Mission is to kill the governor specifically.

The Whitmer conspiracy was a production written, funded, and largely populated by FBI agents and informants. At every point, FBI literally drove the conspirators and controlled their actions. In the end, a majority of the “conspirators” were actually FBI agents or informants.

As discussed earlier, various key FBI agents and informants were removed from the case due to their own legal problems.

Reactions: psuted and john4psu

rcy4499

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Short Hills, NJ
I'm sure that as you suggested, there were probably many people that had the intent to be peaceful and decent that stayed outside of the capital that day. My guess is that can also be said about a lot of the BLM protests that eventually erupted into riots. The difference is that you seem to excuse the ones that actually breeched the capital and reeked havoc on the members of congress. Some on this board have even tried to label them as peaceful protesting patriots. What they did was illegal and they should be held accountable for their actions.

As far as the other riots... I am in complete agreement with you that the rioters that participated in some of the BLM protests in 2020 should be held totally responsible for what they did with regard to both damage and injury. That does not excuse the capital rioters that not only breeched the capital but also caused damage, injury, as well as traumatizing many of the people that were working in the capital that day. Are you okay with the blatant threats that were made directly to Pence merely because he refused to do what he did not have the authority to do?

By the way... according to the AP and their review of over 300 court documents, more than 120 defendants across the USA have pleaded guilty and/or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson, looting and conspiracy... for their actions during riots that occurred as a result of the 2020 protests. More than 70 of these people have already been sentenced so far for an average of 27 months behind bars. A few of the worst offenders have received sentences that exceed 5 years. That fact never seems to be mentioned when discussing the capital riot.

Outstanding post!