Another January 6 Narrative Goes Boom

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
What does that have to do with the responsibility of the president to carry out his duties. Don't you have a problem with him saying... well the FBI did what ever they did or didn't do... I'm not going to do what I can to stop what is going on at the capital?
Whose job is it to protect the Capitol Building?

Directly the Presidents job?

Of course not. The president has no idea how that should be done. Obviously, neither do the Capitol police.

Now, in my view, he acted quickly, within three hours, asking his supporters to behave peacefully. Faster than the professionals acted.

I want to see the injuries.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC

Of course not. The president has no idea how that should be done. Obviously, neither do the Capitol police.

Now, in my view, he acted quickly, within three hours, asking his supporters to behave peacefully. Faster than the professionals acted.

Lets not forget Ashli Babbitt. The Left usually overlooks her death.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA

It is the Secretary of Defense's job to make sure the capital is secure or at least deploying the national guard to protect it if necessary... and guess who's the boss of the Secretary of Defense?,,, the President. Do you actually have to make up answers by saying that three hours was acceptable? He saw what was happening to the capital that he was sworn to protect. Would you have acted the same way had you been in charge? I hope not...

As far as your other request... all I can provide is the report supplied by the Police union... of course you probably will label them as liars... why should we believe the police?
Public Safety

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

By Tom Jackman
January 27, 2021

Trump supporters storming the Capitol on Jan. 6. (Matt McClain/The Washington Post)

The physical toll on officers who defended the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack by a pro-Trump mob is becoming clearer, with reports by police officials and federal prosecutors indicating that about 140 officers were injured, the head of the Capitol Police officers’ union said.
“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Reactions: NJPSU

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Paoli you're a democrat stooge.

In May 2020 lefties rioted in DC, tried to burn down the historic St. John's Church, injured more that 60 police officers, and the Secret Service evacuated the First Family for their safety. Something that has never been done before. You ignore this completely.

On January 6th there was one fatality, that was an unarmed 14 year Air Force veteran that was murdered by a cop that got away with it.

Sometimes I'm amazed of how stupid you can be, but then I remember that you follow "The Party" blindly and don't have a brain of your own.

raw

The whole point of Jan 6 was to keep Trump in office. Drawing parallels to other riots that happened in disingenuous

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
It is the Secretary of Defense's job to make sure the capital is secure or at least deploying the national guard to protect it if necessary... and guess who's the boss of the Secretary of Defense?,,, the President. Do you actually have to make up answers by saying that three hours was acceptable? He saw what was happening to the capital that he was sworn to protect. Would you have acted the same way had you been in charge? I hope not...

As far as your other request... all I can provide is the report supplied by the Police union... of course you probably will label them as liars... why should we believe the police?
Public Safety

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

By Tom Jackman
January 27, 2021

Trump supporters storming the Capitol on Jan. 6. (Matt McClain/The Washington Post)

The physical toll on officers who defended the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack by a pro-Trump mob is becoming clearer, with reports by police officials and federal prosecutors indicating that about 140 officers were injured, the head of the Capitol Police officers’ union said.
“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”
You are right. Short of a hospital report, I don’t believe them.

They lied about Sickick, relenting only when his family would not go along.

Lets see hospital reports.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Your choice. Don’t believe anything that contradicts what you believe.
They lied about Sicknick. Agreed?

I sure looks like they lied about Epps.

They lied about Whitmer. Agreed?

I sensibly believe they’re lying about the number and extent of injuries sustained.

You go on and keep believing in your lying allies.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

I sensibly believe they’re lying about the number and extent of injuries sustained.

You tell a lie about something like this? I'd expect them to lie about everything.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

I have friends "in the business " and the FBI is of often referred to as the Feebs, Bumblers, and Idiots. CIA is Christians In Action. Or Cocaine Importers of America.
The deep state does exist and it's all about them to them .

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I have friends "in the business " and the FBI is of often referred to as the Feebs, Bumblers, and Idiots. CIA is Christians In Action. Or Cocaine Importers of America.
The deep state does exist and it's all about them to them .
Of that I have no doubt.

They are the KGB and Stasi of America.

Which candidate will bring to heel the alphabets?

Only question I have.

Obviously Trump DID fail.

I don’t think he will fail if given a second chance.

I don’t think DeSantis even sees them as a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Of that I have no doubt.

They are the KGB and Stasi of America.

Which candidate will laminate he alphabets?

Only question I have.

Obviously Trump DID fail.

I don’t think he will fail if given a second chance.

I don’t think DeSantis even sees them as a problem.
That's the concern I have about him.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
It was staged by the leftist wackos.
conspiracy theory much? I guess Sandy Hook was staged, the Lunar Landing was staged, the election was rigged, liberals eat babies when they are not grooming them, kids are being abused in the basement of Cosmic Pizza in DC, Trump is not a pedo even though he went to Epstein's parties, but every one else is, blah....blah...blah

and its the leftists who are wackos 🆗

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
conspiracy theory much? I guess Sandy Hook was staged, the Lunar Landing was staged, the election was rigged, liberals eat babies when they are not grooming them, kids are being abused in the basement of Cosmic Pizza in DC, Trump is not a pedo even though he went to Epstein's parties, but every one else is, blah....blah...blah

Sandy Hook was not staged.

The lunar landing was not staged.

Cosmic Pizza was a hoax.

Liberals do not eat babies.

Election was definitely not fair, whether rigged is right is a more detailed discussion.

Democrats are absolutely supporting the pedophiles' right to groom 5-8 year olds.

Ray Epps did try to incite the riot while under the direction of the FBI.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC

Pretty clever how you threw in a possibly true scenario of a rigged election along with flat earth type fantasies.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Ray Epps did try to incite the riot while under the direction of the FBI.

Clearly a riot, but who really facilitated it? How does that happen when it was known in advance?

It's become impossible to trust anything from the Deep State. There has been so much Fake News that no one believes them except the mob that represents their politics.

Nadler: The [Portland Riots] are a myth.

Schiff: The [Hunter Biden] laptop is Russian Disinformation.

Schumer: Threatens Supreme Court in front of abortion activists.

Pelosi: We should "participate" (with insider information)

Pelosi: Tears up State of the Union Speech on camera.

Garland: Colludes with the National School Board Association to target "Domestic Terrorists" (parents)

Biden: [My drug/sex-addicted son who takes bribes on my behalf] is the smartest guy I know.

Harris: ... unintelligible ... Everything must be funny.

You can't make this stuff up. The 1/6 diversion? Who cares when our elected officials have been bought and are going after half of our citizenry while they debase the currency, wreck our energy industry, and dilute the electorate through our southern border.

Oh yea ... and why can't you oil guys produce more in front of the next election, then go out of business?.

Reactions: royboy

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Pretty clever how you threw in a possibly true scenario of a rigged election along with flat earth type fantasies.
Trump has been talking about rigged elections for a long time so it must be true

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Typical Democrat ranting and exaggerating designed to distract from truth and reality. It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s just more liberal games and it’s transparent and getting old. Democrat misinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: palmettolion

bdgan

May 29, 2008
You know I saw much of the mob storming the capitol…or did my eyes deceive me. Plenty on video proof…
There's no denying that people stormed the capitol and that some used force. It's just far fewer people than democrats would have you believe.

There were good people on both sides in Charlottesville. Some people wanted to preserve statues because they see that as part of history. That doesn't automatically make them white supremacists.

Most of the protestors after George Floyd were peaceful. Unfortunately there were also a lot of looters, arsonists, and even a few murderers.

The overwhelming majority of 1/6 protesters were peaceful. Unfortunately there were also a fair number people who illegally forced their way into the Capitol and damaged government property. But most who entered the Capitol were just following the crowd. The justice department should investigate. Not a lynch mob of politically partisan Democrats.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Typical Democrat ranting and exaggerating designed to distract from truth and reality. It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s just more liberal games and it’s transparent and getting old. Democrat misinformation.
not everyone who disagrees with you is a D

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
But most who entered the Capitol were just following the crowd. The justice department should investigate. Not a lynch mob of politically partisan Democrats.
I was with you up to this part, so if Donny jumps off a bridge.....

the justice department is currently run by D's any investigation would not be taken serious by R's, the D's "rigged" the election we've been told

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
if it was to be a peaceful protest, why would they need 10,000 troops? 🤔

Just because Trump and right wing media (Fox, NewsMax, Aon) say something over and over does not make it true

Anyone with a brain knows that these "fact checks" simply go on to say that there's "no proof" that Trump made the offer and that it wasn't in writing.

So, you've been willingly fooled again.

Reactions: WeR0206 and psuted

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Following a crowd into the Capitol when police are opening the gates is hardly a coup attempt.

Regardless the justice department should investigate, not a politically motivated group of democrat congressman.
You watched a video of people beating police and a mob smashing windows to gain entrance and yet you still ignore it and post this nonsense.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
You watched a video of people beating police and a mob smashing windows to gain entrance and yet you still ignore it and post this nonsense.
That's not remotely what he said. He said it wasn't a coup, and that the Justice Department should investigate. Your politics cloud everything you write.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
That's not remotely what he said. He said it wasn't a coup, and that the Justice Department should investigate. Your politics cloud everything you write.
No he wrote: “Following a crowd into the Capitol when police are opening the gates…”

That’s not how this went down for the majority of the insurrectionists.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Regardless the justice department should investigate, not a politically motivated group of democrat congressman.

neither of you would believe the Justice Department, that is run by the D's, your politics cloud everything you write

bdgan

May 29, 2008
OK, I'll play it your way. The hundreds of thousands of BLM protesters should be imprisoned.

You prove yourself to be an ignorant lemming every day.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
neither of you would believe the Justice Department, that is run by the D's, your politics cloud everything you write
I might question the justice department but it's far more impartial than a politically motivated lynch mob of democratic congressmen.

Reactions: Hotshoe

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
OK, I'll play it your way. The hundreds of thousands of BLM protesters should be imprisoned.

You prove yourself to be an ignorant lemming every day.
only the ones who damaged property, caused bodily harm, stole property and went along with the crowd

bdgan

May 29, 2008
only the ones who damaged property, caused bodily harm, stole property and went along with the crowd
Agreed, but only a small number of 1/6 protesters did that. A much smaller number than did that during the BLM protests.

Latest posts