ADVERTISEMENT

Another Ferentz Assistant with disgraceful on-field behaviour via gesticulation (as if last year's antics in PSU game wasn't disgraceful enough)

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
See the following LINK . This time Parker literally goes onto the field directly facing an Official (looks like a SJ to me) and makes an obscene gesture directly at him (throws him a sophomoric and highly unprofessional package grab).

How on earth does this behavior not draw a fine from the b1g Front Office (ditto Ferentz's Assistant's classless and disgraceful behavior last year writhing on the field mocking injured PSU student-athletes)???

Unreal.

See the following LINK . This time Parker literally goes onto the field directly facing an Official (looks like a SJ to me) and makes an obscene gesture directly at him (throws him a sophomoric and highly unprofessional package grab).

How on earth does this behavior not draw a fine from the b1g Front Office (ditto Ferentz's Assistant's classless and disgraceful behavior last year writhing on the field mocking injured PSU student-athletes)???

Unreal.
In past had difficulty choosing least favorite BIG team, toss-up between Michigan and OSU mostly because of obnoxious fans. Now my runaway least favorite BIG team is Iowa, true obnoxious fans, even more so, obnoxious coaches put Iowa over the top, or at the bottom.

Unreal.
maybe his shorts were rising up or he is having a bad case of crabs? Just trying to be positive here.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry
The two biggest insulting, @ssholes I ever met when scandal hit were Iowa fans. My cousin's husband and a co-worker. For whatever reason, they just seem like nasty people when it comes to sports. It is a weird dynamic of bitterness and misdirected arrogance

I lived out there and found the people to be nice, this was over 30 years ago, and who knows? I'm guessing you fellows met some of the bad ones.

I lived out there and found the people to be nice, this was over 30 years ago, and who knows? I'm guessing you fellows met some of the bad ones.

Iowa and Nebraska fans are usually credited with being the nicest in the Big Ten.

Iowa-Wave.jpg

It's unreal that this behavior has not drawn a fine or even a reprimand from the Conference.
can't fine a guy because his crotch itches.

remember, this is a team who's players recently sued them for making them wear vineyard vines.

images

Iowa and Nebraska fans are usually credited with being the nicest in the Big Ten.
Again , I did live out there in the mid 80s and liked it. I bet i was at Iowa City 10-12 times. When you go someplace new you need to try to adapt and not have a my home state/town is so much better attitude.
You'll find decent people most places.

Maybe they wave to the kids in the hospital at the end of the 1st quarter and do that to the hookers in the whorehouse overlooking the other end of the stadium at the end of the 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry and bison13

Unreal.
Ah yes just the latest example of “class” from the corn belt.

Should be directing that at their offensive coaching staff

It's unbelievable that a Professional Coach being paid the kind of $$$ a P5 D1A DC is paid, is not held accountable for this kind of disgraceful, unprofessional, childish behavior that is incredibly embarrassing to their employer. High School or even volunteer Little-Gridders coaches would be held to account for this type of public display - especially given that he ran out onto the field to directly confront the Official while doing it (just running out onto the field like that is a penalty in itself - a coach is not allowed to run onto the field like that without a TO being called)

It's unbelievable that a Professional Coach being paid the kind of $$$ a P5 D1A DC is paid, is not held accountable for this kind of disgraceful, unprofessional, childish behavior that is incredibly embarrassing to their employer. High School or even volunteer Little-Gridders coaches would be held to account for this type of public display - especially given that he ran out onto the field to directly confront the Official while doing it (just running out onto the field like that is a penalty in itself - a coach is not allowed to run onto the field like that without a TO being called)
Totally agree, but hell, Baker Mayfield did it to his opponents and what was his punishment - the Heisman Trophy.

Totally agree, but hell, Baker Mayfield did it to his opponents and what was his punishment - the Heisman Trophy.
IIRC, Mayfield was penalized by the officials. Then his coach punished him, stripping him of his captaincy.

ADVERTISEMENT