Another Democrat faux-hoax revealed: #BountyGate

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Getting tired of saying "Well, well, well," in response to all of these Democrat-inspired conspiracy theories that are being exposed as #FakeNews.

Just look at how these losers tried to play up the #FakeNews.

EzBpPnbXIAAT9cA
EzBpPoOWQAMlOUD
EzBpPpNXIAAG7DJ
EzBpPp8WQAUO-JX

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
I heard one of the talking heads on BLMNBC refer to this story as fact, yesterday. What a bunch of liars and crooks.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Weird how Trump was banned from twitter and fb. As was the NY Post. As was several others. Yet the people hat pushed this lie aren’t. Or the Russia lie. Or the Ukraine lie. Or the ones that said the Hunter laptop story was a Russian plant.

Or @ hell of lot more lies told by the media, politicians, talking heads, entertainment geniuses......

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Weird how Trump was banned from twitter and fb. As was the NY Post. As was several others. Yet the people hat pushed this lie aren’t. Or the Russia lie. Or the Ukraine lie. Or the ones that said the Hunter laptop story was a Russian plant.

Or @ hell of lot more lies told by the media, politicians, talking heads, entertainment geniuses......

It's quite simple. Don't vote democrat again.

Reactions: gjbankos

KanePoster

Sep 12, 2020
Kane
We must take justice into our own hands.

The only way I know to do this legally (which we all support, I'm sure) is to call them out in public and make them hear your voice. No journalist should be able to lie and not be called a liar in public. At a restaurant, in public places, wherever they go.

Hotshoe

Administrator
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Treason was used on this board by the msnbc's, daily. This was as dumb as the "Russian's are influencing our elections." Sad part is, they want to believe this nonsense because they don't care about the truth, whatsoever. Not a bit. Russia has been trying to influence our elections since the 60's. Unfortunately, people only believe what's taking place now. Then they don't even wait for intel to be vetted. Never did I think Penn Stater's would jump to conclusions, so easily. And they wonder why other fan bases blast us. Our fans do the same nonsense, in spite of our experiences. It's absolutely pathetic

Meanwhile, people are lauding Biden. The same fool that has destroyed the border and accused Trump of treason. Also blamed Russia for his dumbass son's laptop.

Reactions: Ski and Sullivan

gjbankos

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006
Free and fair?? I’d settle for accurate
I have asked the board demons to name 1 time the media got one thing right that harmed democrats or benefitted republicans. Just once. I'm still waiting.

Reactions: Ski