ADVERTISEMENT

anger

N&B4PSU

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
Finally had the oppty to watch the end of the debacle.

4th and 2, 3 TO's and Franklin isn't calling TO to get his BEST BEST BEST player on the field. Nope, he's saving 3 TO's for when he FAILS vs meatchicken and needs those 3 TO's to stop their slaughter of us.

Now me (y'all know im a know nuttin coach) the coach no one wants... I'm taking my 3 TO's and using them on O... cuz i want to win this sumbitch. Franklin, the pussy, is already waving the fing white flag and hoping we can get it back with under 1:30 to go and try again.

Folks, we had 4th and fing 2 and he threw in the towel. Get this pussified POS out of here now! Almost kicked my TV over. THIS is our COACH?????????

Go ahead, ahole, (and you know EXACTLY who i mean) laugh at that. Total disgrace. Think Joe does that? I'm so fing tired of these ******y clowns backing CJF... he threw in the towel and thinks we should be ok with it. F him. Get this pussy outta here.

Get us a MAN with balls who wants to coach a great program, not some wannabe pussy. Joe's rolling over in his grave watching this shitshow, Disgrace.

Last edited:
Are you angry, seriously or seriously angry? Either way, stop drinking, get some help or something. If results of a game are still impacting you a few days later you need help.

4th and 2, 3 TO's and Franklin isn't calling TO to get his BEST BEST BEST player on the field. Nope, he's saving 3 TO's for when he FAILS vs meatchicken and needs those 3 TO's to stop their slaughter of us.*

Now me (y'all know im a know nuttin coach) the coach no one wants... I'm taking my 3 TO's and using them on O... cuz i want to win this sumbitch. Franklin, the pussy, is already waving the fing white flag and hoping we can get it back with under 1:30 to go and try again.

Folks, we had 4th and fing 2 and he threw in the towel. Get this pussified POS out of here now! Almost kicked my TV over. THIS is our COACH?????????

Go ahead, ahole, (and you know EXACTLY who i mean) laugh at that. Total disgrace. Think Joe does that? I'm so fing tired of these ******y clowns backing CJF... he threw in the towel and thinks we should be ok with it. F him. Get this pussy outta here.

Get us a MAN with balls who wants to coach a great program, not some wannabe pussy. Joe's rolling over in his grave watching this shitshow, Disgrace.
*YAWN

4th and 2, 3 TO's and Franklin isn't calling TO to get his BEST BEST BEST player on the field. Nope, he's saving 3 TO's for when he FAILS vs meatchicken and needs those 3 TO's to stop their slaughter of us.

The world would be a better place had your father thrown it in a towel instead of a pussy.

Since you are doubling down on this...YOU ARE WRONG as well as having some anger management issues you should have looked at.

Dotson wasn’t available to come back in.

Reactions: BBrown
Well yeah... I was angry (and took myself off the board for being that angry). I had read (incorrectly) that with the timeout he could have Dotson back in the game. [FWIW, the time between one play off and a time out are pretty close, so you'd think someone would get that and fix the rule, but i digress] Had i been the coach I would have (hopefully) known the rules and not called a timeout for THAT lol...

and if anyone on this board was okay with the play that WAS called... nothing more need be said.

Franklin played to get the ball back (in far worse field position with 0 timeouts) when he had the chance with 4th and 2 to get the FD and keep the chains moving. While I regret my phrasing (yeah, I was drinking) a week later and sober I don't disagree with my assessment of his performance. You are home and have the outcome in your hands versus michigan... gotta take the shot (not some 'good luck' sideline toss).

To his credit, he managed to get his backup QB ready to play and the kid responded. To his credit, the D stepped up big time (despite the illness). To his credit, we have a shot at angry (hopefully a little demoralized) msu next week. Enjoyed watching CV today... kid seems to understand the game, worked his progressions, and didn't freeze up. Very solid win.

Beating MSU is our second must win... so far, we're 0-1. Gotta win this one, then win whatever bowl we finish in. Do that we're 9-4 with hope for '22.

Well yeah... I was angry (and took myself off the board for being that angry). I had read (incorrectly) that with the timeout he could have Dotson back in the game. [FWIW, the time between one play off and a time out are pretty close, so you'd think someone would get that and fix the rule, but i digress] Had i been the coach I would have (hopefully) known the rules and not called a timeout for THAT lol...

and if anyone on this board was okay with the play that WAS called... nothing more need be said.

Franklin played to get the ball back (in far worse field position with 0 timeouts) when he had the chance with 4th and 2 to get the FD and keep the chains moving. While I regret my phrasing (yeah, I was drinking) a week later and sober I don't disagree with my assessment of his performance. You are home and have the outcome in your hands versus michigan... gotta take the shot (not some 'good luck' sideline toss).

To his credit, he managed to get his backup QB ready to play and the kid responded. To his credit, the D stepped up big time (despite the illness). To his credit, we have a shot at angry (hopefully a little demoralized) msu next week. Enjoyed watching CV today... kid seems to understand the game, worked his progressions, and didn't freeze up. Very solid win.

Beating MSU is our second must win... so far, we're 0-1. Gotta win this one, then win whatever bowl we finish in. Do that we're 9-4 with hope for '22.

No worries. The frustration is understandable. And a lot of us have had the experience of expressing things with a bit more intensity after a couple drinks.

I agree that the fake FG was a bad call, but in the end it wasn't what lost the game. Inability to seal the deal in the 4th quarter was the culprit.

Good win yesterday. OK, it was Rutgers. But I'll take it. This D is sooo good. It played well enough to beat even Ohio State in fact. I mean, look at what the Bucks did yesterday to an alleged top-10 team.

I agree with you about MSU. Beat them at their place...then win the bowl...and salvage something from a frustrating season that took a wrong turn during the 2nd quarter at Iowa. Honestly, I'd like to see Veilleux get the start, though I assume it will be Sean if he's healthy.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
ADVERTISEMENT