ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling An early look at Penn State Wrestling's potential lineup in 2022-23

He mentioned him in passing only. He seems to feel like Joe Lee will be the guy at 157.
There is bound to be one that thinks this.

Far from a crystal ball analysis considering pettigree and what room these kids are in, just a repeat of preseason wrestlestat Internet ratings which are almost entirely based upon past results. Every year we watch individual and team points climb throughout the year from all of these services.

I am ok with most of his takes for our veteran guys, granted a little conservative

He lost credibility with SVN after redshirt "ceiling" at R16! What does he think this is Rutgers?

Facundo ok at #23?

Not much of a risk taker. Give me Willie's Crystal ball stuff any day, at least that is an informed opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitlion6
There is bound to be one that thinks this.

Far from a crystal ball analysis considering pettigree and what room these kids are in, just a repeat of preseason wrestlestat Internet ratings which are almost entirely based upon past results. Every year we watch individual and team points climb throughout the year from all of these services.

I am ok with most of his takes for our veteran guys, granted a little conservative

He lost credibility with SVN after redshirt "ceiling" at R16! What does he think this is Rutgers?

Facundo ok at #23?

Not much of a risk taker. Give me Willie's Crystal ball stuff any day, at least that is an informed opinion.
I liked “Facundo had a rough go at Worlds”.
Like WORLDS is some weekend HS tourney.
Think of all the AMERICANS he beat to get there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT