ADVERTISEMENT

Am I not allowed to feel & post that Amanda Knox is guilty but yet her

TheGLOV

Gold Member
supporters can post she is innocent?

IMO, she is guilty.

Does that bother you? It's only 50% of the other side of the coin.

And what about Meredith the dead woman? No thought allowed on how devastated her family is since this terrible tragedy??

And what about that supposed picture of Knox outside of the apartment (was it) when she swears it wasn't her?

Come on mods, the other side of the coin is just an opinion that may not agree with yours but it deserves recognition and discussion.

Lil miss innocent on her PR tour.

Just click the link.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/24/europe/nadeau-amanda-knox-murder-verdict/

Tom, please allow this to stay. Too bad if it causes premature bile movements to some.

Thank you.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

The dead woman was murdered 8 years ago by a guy who in rather pedestrian manner broke in, rape and killed her, was subsequently convicted of same, and sits in jail today.

Duh.

Re: If she weighed 200 lbs the bleeding hearts wouldn't know she existed

Speak for yourself.

Post away GLOV. Still can't believe you cheered for ND though.

That offends me.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

The system probably though your post was stupid and is trying to protect you from embarrassment. We have AI now, you know.

I'm shocked anyone finds her attractive. The real issue is the farce of a judicial system. The media is driving the verdict and the system is pure theatre. She may or may not be guilty, but the process has been scary.

First off...she may very well have done it...but she did not get a fair trial. The Italian justice system is a joke. I realize that she was in Italy and thus had to follow their laws...but I don't see her having a motive to kill her roommate. Why???

Feel free to post buddy...does not bother me. I find the whole story fascinating.....americans should remember when they go overseas that they are no longer in America.

Agree - she was "convicted" by the press because it was a juicy story

Gee, where have we seen that before? If she was not cute, and had sex toys in her bedroom, it might have not had the same interest among the press. But a murder, possibly by a cute American student, who admitted to smoking pot, and owning vibrator - that was all they needed to sell their tabloid stories. It put immense pressure on the Italian investigators. Pardlion has it exactly right.

I don't see the motive. That's the only thing I don't understand

You don't convict her because she's pretty, or spoiled, or even because she is a bit of a liar. Those things don't make her a murderer.

You also don't convict just because someone is dead and someone did it. If they can't pin the murder on anyone, so be it. Convicting someone of murder without very solid evidence is not jusice.

What's her motive? Sounds like the best thing the Italian prosecutors could come up with was -- they killed this girl in some kind of sex game.

But really, does that make sense? If sex games -- even sex games with knives -- led to people's throats being slashed, there would be a lot of dead teenage girls and boys out there.

I haven't heard a good explanation of why this murder happened. Usually when people are killed, there is a reason. And sometimes if you can find the reason, the motive, you solve the crime.

1) It doesn't make sense that a wealthy (maybe spoiiled) nice girl from Seattle cold-bloodedly slashes someone's throat unless she's some kind of sociopath -- which there's no indiciation that she is.

2) Even if she does like to slash throats in sex games, why would she pick her roommate -- because the risk of getting caught would be pretty high. Woudln't it be better to do that to someone not quite so close to home?

Nothing makes sense. It's a really horrific crime to be committed by someone who seems to have no history of horrific violence or any particular reason to want to commit this crime.

spot-freaking-on

we're simpatico here.

and you betcha u a$$... when we leave here, it's a brand new ball game.. something a lot of dimwits don't get.

speaking of which.. whatever happened to the idiots at the coliseum (defacing retards... i kinda hoped maybe they'd take them and put them in an arena for real... those low-lifes can be given 50 years in an italian jail and i'd lmao at them).

NewYC, you are spot on.

The semi-reasonable folks on this board have swallowed the national news media driving the verdict for sure.

Saps they could be referred to as.

Some even posting on this thread.

I'm enjoying this discussion.

Discussion is good food.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/26 3:00 AM by TheGLOV

Excellent. Thank you for the correction. Now, if you could just get your head out of your ass and recognize a miscarriage of justice when you see one, we would be square.

ADVERTISEMENT