ADVERTISEMENT

Alright early 80’s fans...I need autograph guys to help me out

Nittany302

May 15, 2006
Someone gave me this awesome poster piece the other day and I can figure out every signature except for the main one. It isn’t very clear.

The W in wishes looks like the W Curt Warner uses in his name. The name looks like it potentially ends in a g though.

Any thoughts?

Someone gave me this awesome poster piece the other day and I can figure out every signature except for the main one. It isn’t very clear.

The W in wishes looks like the W Curt Warner uses in his name. The name looks like it potentially ends in a g though.

Any thoughts?

I can't help you on the autograph, but that is my head directly above the "T" in "AT", in the light blue shirt. I have the poster sized version framed and hanging in my office, but it's not autographed:cool:

I can't help you on the autograph, but that is my head directly above the "T" in "AT", in the light blue shirt. I have the poster sized version framed and hanging in my office, but it's not autographed:cool:
Also, since you’ve been on the cover of SI, can you shed some light as to the legitimacy of the “curse”?

Also, since you’ve been on the cover of SI, can you shed some light as to the legitimacy of the “curse”?
Well, I married the young lady (U$C grad) who accompanied me and was seated next to me, 10 months after the game, and she's still hanging around me 35 years later, despite my obsession with PSU football. She's technically on the cover as well, so quite likely the double curse equated to a double negative which, when multiplied together, equals a positive, unless Barry F. the math guy cares to (shockingly) opine otherwise.

Well, I married the young lady (U$C grad) who accompanied me and was seated next to me, 10 months after the game, and she's still hanging around me 35 years later, despite my obsession with PSU football. She's technically on the cover as well, so quite likely the double curse equated to a double negative which, when multiplied together, equals a positive, unless Barry F. the math guy cares to (shockingly) opine otherwise.

You should of course tell people your wife was on the cover of SI between Carol Alt and Cheryl Tiegs’ covers.

I think it's "Best Wishes." I'm not sure but I think he was a long snapper on those teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT