ADVERTISEMENT

Allow me to ruin your day for you... one of the greatest album covers...

massimoManca II

Oct 25, 2002
Mons Veneris
One of the greatest album covers of all time - and now it's ruined for me...

damn you, Delores Erickson! now age 79

*sigh*

safe_image.php

Herb Alpert's "A Taste of Honey" album cover model

Unfortunately, age catches up with all of us. Even though she's lost her youthful beauty, she's still very good looking for an almost 80 year old woman.

This is why never go to my high school class reunions. I think I have aged well, but others may disagree. That aside, it's not about my vanity. I just don't want to walk into the reunion and see some of the prettiest girls from my class looking like crap. I know my outlook on this is childish, but I don't care. For me, the members of my high school class will remain forever frozen in time...young, generally attractive, and with their whole lives in front of them.

ha...+1

can't stand these things....they just make me sad. I still have this vision of me being 33 years old. When I see photos it makes me ill.

I attend HS reunions and the results are surprisingly varied. At my 40th..

...several of the "A list" women looked almost like they did at graduation, whether from good genes or great surgery I do not know. Some of the other "A list", however, came in at 350 lbs. Sic transit gloria mundi.

Agree, some knockouts at my recent 40th. Gym girls, you could tell. ***

Originally posted by Leo Ridens:
...several of the "A list" women looked almost like they did at graduation, whether from good genes or great surgery I do not know. Some of the other "A list", however, came in at 350 lbs. Sic transit gloria mundi.

Re: I attend HS reunions and the results are surprisingly varied. At my 40th..

Originally posted by Leo Ridens:
Excellent phraseology. Historical...profound. Dum vivimus vivamus.

Re: I attend HS reunions and the results are surprisingly varied. At my 40th..

At my 25th, a "d" list girl went from ugly duckling to beautiful swan.

She was poised, well put together, graceful and articulate. Would have never thought she would have turned out that way.

yep - those surprises have made my reunion trips worth the pain :)

It is crushing to witness the ravages of time, overall... but there are always some bright spots

thankfully my wife is among them :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT