ADVERTISEMENT

All time Penn State mock drapht

McCloudersportLion

Sep 5, 2019
Anybody wanna run a draft where you pick the best college roster from all time PSU players. Kijannna (Pittsburgh voice) n Kerrrry an all dems...

The Bored doesn't have the #s it did before the fruitloop lords and poptartular kids all packed up for On1 but 8-12 people and I will start it up...

You're drafting for a team who's #1 need is both field & boundary linebackers in the draft, these are the only guys available, who's the pick?

Navarro Bowman
Sean Lee
Paul Poz
Shane Conlan
Micah
Jack Ham
Lavar
Cam Wake
Millen
Andre Collins

Last edited:
Your drafting for a team who's #1 need is both field & boundary linebackers in the draft, these are the only guys available, who's the pick?

Navarro Bowman
Sean Lee
Paul Poz
Shane Conlan
Micah
Jack Ham
Lavar
Cam Wake
Millen
Andre Collins

Shane Conlan InT'd Vinny T twice in the Fiesta and was the 1 guy running around tossing Jamele Holloway 10 feet out of bounds in that L to OU- big league performances in big league games against a lotta speed- then again Asociate Degree Micah had like 40 tackles in that shootout with Memphis too

Your drafting for a team who's #1 need is both field & boundary linebackers in the draft, these are the only guys available, who's the pick?

Navarro Bowman
Sean Lee
Paul Poz
Shane Conlan
Micah
Jack Ham
Lavar
Cam Wake
Millen
Andre Collins
Courtney Brown

Anybody wanna run a draft where you pick the best college roster from all time PSU players. Kijannna (Pittsburgh voice) n Kerrrry an all dems...

The Bored doesn't have the #s it did before the fruitloop lords and poptartular kids all packed up for On1 but 8-12 people and I will start it up...
In

You're drafting for a team who's #1 need is both field & boundary linebackers in the draft, these are the only guys available, who's the pick?

Navarro Bowman
Sean Lee
Paul Poz
Shane Conlan
Micah
Jack Ham
Lavar
Cam Wake
Millen
Andre Collins
Never thought I'd say this after one season but probably Micah because his ceiling is unreal.

Never thought I'd say this after one season but probably Micah because his ceiling is unreal.
If you look solely at the professional accomplishments of the list:

Group 1
Ham (NFLHOF) stud
Conlan (NFL DROY) multiple pro bowls
Micah (NFL DROY) TBD
NaVorro (was likely the best LB in the game for about 2 seasons)

Group 2
Lee (Amazing when healthy, but major durability problems)
Cam Wake (Lots of pro bowls but kind of a one trick pony, more 3-4 LB, 5 pro bowls, 1 NFL All-Pro)
Lavar (made it here on athletic ability, not very productive in NFL but 3 pro bowls)

Group 3
Poz (The best college LB ever at PSU, solid pro, 1 pro bowl)
Millen (stalwart, reliable, producer, leader, 1 pro bowl)
Collins (great all-around backer, underappreciated, no pro bowls)

I had to revise this and move Lavar into group2 even though I think Poz and Andre had as productive and solid NFL careers as him.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnuccio2
If you look solely at the professional accomplishments of the list:

Group 1
Ham (NFLHOF) stud
Conlan (NFL DROY) multiple pro bowls
Micah (NFL DROY) TBD
NaVorro (was likely the best LB in the game for about 2 seasons)

Group 2
Lee (Amazing when healthy, but major durability problems)
Cam Wake (Lots of pro bowls but kind of a one trick pony, more 3-4 LB, 5 pro bowls, 1 NFL All-Pro)
Lavar (made it here on athletic ability, not very productive in NFL but 3 pro bowls)

Group 3
Poz (The best college LB ever at PSU, solid pro, 1 pro bowl)
Millen (stalwart, reliable, producer, leader, 1 pro bowl)
Collins (great all-around backer, underappreciated, no pro bowls)

I had to revise this and move Lavar into group2 even though I think Poz and Andre had as productive and solid NFL careers as him.

This type of thing puts emphasis on college dayz but if we are talking NFL potential Micah would certainly be up there. Conlan, Poz, and Lavar all played more at Penn State and were bigger game wreckers in those games- not slighting Parsons, but just how I would weigh this. Navarro Bowman would also be very high if we're talking NFL speed sideline to sideline. Paul P had a great NFL career but was faster and more 'splosive his Soph and Jr years before his knee injury against FSU than just about anyone.

Mike Munchak ....first round pick.
Couple more to best O linemen in the next two rounds.
Then Johnson at RB
Poz at Lb
Bruce Clark..when healthy....at DE
Kerry at Q....then off to AA imdeiately after the draft
Goodwin at receiver
At Dback......don’t know?

Navarro Bowman
Sean Lee
Paul Poz
Shane Conlan
Micah
Jack Ham
Lavar
Cam Wake
Millen
Andre Collins
Jack Ham and either Sean Lee or Paul Posluszny

Just an FYI... Bill Gates got his degree in 2007, 30 years after he left college....Should we call him Associates Degree Bill?

I would hope a guy with an Old Testament name isn't taking too much life advice from an LOTR kreecher Bill nor his secret science island buddy Jeff EpDusky may he RIP. Didn't mean as a huge slight, he was just here playing it seemed in the blink of an eye.

I would hope a guy with an Old Testament name isn't taking too much life advice from an LOTR kreecher Bill nor his secret science island buddy Jeff EpDusky may he RIP. Didn't mean as a huge slight, he was just here playing it seemed in the blink of an eye.
I could care less what you call people but the double standard is real. It's funny how people name call athletes that leave school early but don't call Larry Ellison, Bill Gates, Sheldon Adleson, Paul Allen, Mark Zuckerberg or Michael Dell those same terms, even though they left school for the same reasons, using their talents for a higher level of achievement.
Bias in humans runs deep.

Reactions: AvgUser

In.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT