ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama fans are losing their sh!t...

ouirpsu

Jan 24, 2018
North Carolina
...over last night's NIT home loss to last-seeded Norfolk State. First Clemson, and now Norfolk State. I can't fully embrace it since my kid goes there (and Bama fans are actually very supportive of PSU), but it sure is funny to read almost the exact same comments about Avery Johnson that I've read here about Pat Chambers.

Oh, and speaking of sports dynasties, the most dominant is NOT Alabama or even the NE Patriots...it's PSU wrestling (just saw that this article was already posted but I'm leaving it because, well, you'll see): https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2019/03/20/cael-sanderson-penn-state-wrestling-ncaa-new-england-patriots-golden-state-warriors-alabama-football/3225466002/

A lot of teams who believe they should have been in the NCAA lose first game. I’m shocked NC State won over Hofstra. Honestly it’s tough losing a game at home you should win, but I wouldn’t read into it much. Remember Kentucky losing to Bobby Mo?

Reactions: nits74
A lot of teams who believe they should have been in the NCAA lose first game. I’m shocked NC State won over Hofstra. Honestly it’s tough losing a game at home you should win, but I wouldn’t read into it much. Remember Kentucky losing to Bobby Mo?
Yeah, that one was pretty good, as well.

I've been to 4 Bama men's hoops games over the past two years (all in Tuscaloosa) and feel like they should be so much better than they are.

Not making the tournament is a massive letdown. It is tough to recover and play for the NIT.

In the case of PSU... really that's all we have.

LdN

I say this with all due respect. Screw them and the horse they rode in on.

ADVERTISEMENT