ADVERTISEMENT

Akron 61KG

What part of Colorado zzs , I am moving there in July. My wife took a job there, I'm looking forward to something new , new adventures.

I grew up in small mountain towns in CO. Not living there now but I love it there. If you like the outdoors it’s paradise. Where are you moving to? Good luck on your new adventure!

Definitely no joke & I don't disagree about the podium, but he's a guy whose freestyle game

Same could be said for RBY.
That was a very odd match. I don't know if that is even reprentative of what we will see from Roman this year, especially after the staff has him for a bit.

But still that was strange. My understanding is that that kid he went against in Arizona was a tremendous rider, obviously.

I grew up in small mountain towns in CO. Not living there now but I love it there. If you like the outdoors it’s paradise. Where are you moving to? Good luck on your new adventure!

We are headed to Grand Junction. Visited for a week while my wife was interviewing for the job, and I thought it was pretty cool. Weather is mild but still pretty close to the mountains etc. Bought a house close to the national park. The views from the back deck are amazing and you can literally pick up on some of the hiking trails from our property.

We are headed to Grand Junction. Visited for a week while my wife was interviewing for the job, and I thought it was pretty cool. Weather is mild but still pretty close to the mountains etc. Bought a house close to the national park. The views from the back deck are amazing and you can literally pick up on some of the hiking trails from our property.
I was born in Glenwood Springs myself. PA III a home, but a part of my heart will always be under that dark blue sky.

Yea, he's the real deal. Will have an immediate impact at 133 next year.
Yes he is. 133 is becoming clearer.... can’t wait to see this guy after more time in the NLWC room. Still some questions at 125 (Teasdale or Teske), 141 (Lee or Verklereen), 149 (Berge or Verklereen), 184 (Nickal or Rasheed), 197 (Nickal or Cassar), 285 (Nevills or Cassar).

Yes he is. 133 is becoming clearer.... can’t wait to see this guy after more time in the NLWC room. Still some questions at 125 (Teasdale or Teske), 141 (Lee or Verklereen), 149 (Berge or Verklereen), 184 (Nickal or Rasheed), 197 (Nickal or Cassar), 285 (Nevills or Cassar).
I would add 197 - Nickal, Rasheed or Cassar

its funny (although Im not laughing about it) but after reading this post, it really hit me that we arent going to have Zain at149 next year

:(

Last edited:
I still think there is still a good chance Dayton Fix goes 133 as well. Loads of great talent, crazy competitive weight class that should be really fun to watch. My money is on Fix if he makes the move. Despite the difficulty, I believe RBY will AA.

Maybe the kid from NJ will then move up again to 141 in 2019/2020 searching, searching, searching..... but he's happy, so he has that going for him

Was it 10 or 100 times happier?

and we'll have those same questions in 4 months. Kill. me.

I watched the Nolf /Jordan match 5 or 6 times over the weekend. Jason absolutely broke him with that Blair Bar. Hopefully we see more of that this year to offset the loss of watching Zain brutalize people.

Nolf will win the Hodge in 2019. All falls or tech falls.... the pain train continues from 157 now. He’ll be a smarter wrestler next year.

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
This young fella Berge looks very, very good so far. Zain onto the next level, and gold awaits...meanwhile at the collegiate level, 149 has a new Lion coming aboard!

Reactions: tabenn
Nolf will win the Hodge in 2019. All falls or tech falls.... the pain train continues from 157 now. He’ll be a smarter wrestler next year.

Going forward, I doubt Jason is going to let himself get into so many awkward positions. There were times he almost invited wrestlers in on his legs.

I suspect we'll see more base-line defense, and more top game. Maybe not as adventurous, but just as dominant.

Going forward, I doubt Jason is going to let himself get into so many awkward positions. There were times he almost invited wrestlers in on his legs.

I suspect we'll see more base-line defense, and more top game. Maybe not as adventurous, but just as dominant.

We are going to see the same Jason Nolf, except even better than ever before. A punk coach and a few punk wrestlers trying to twist knees, isn't going to change a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT