ADVERTISEMENT

AKB APB: LionDeNittany...

TJ is that you....
No, but I remember TJ. He and I used to post here many, many moons ago and sometimes people would get us confused with one another. Haven't seen TJ post in a long time.

Is that really any different than political discourse and PSU enthusiasts colliding?

I suppose not. But, car talk and politics seems like weird bedfellows; at least with football there are some political implications in our current environment.

He must be blowing smoke about taking Jan off, he posted today and is a regular on another politics board that I lurk at. I guess he likes those crazies better than our crazies.

https://forums.quattroworld.com/politics/
My understanding is that he's taking a break from this board, not the Internet, in general. But if you want to start a petition, then he may reconsider.

Reactions: ClarkstonMark
Why are you stalking LdN, and even worse, providing links to other sites on which he posts?

Really creepy on your part. o_O

Dude.... read some of the previous posts, I was there before he was. There were others from BWI that posted there.

Dude.... read some of the previous posts, I was there before he was. There were others from BWI that posted there.
Yet you felt compelled to share such personal information.

You’re as shallow as certain other duplicitous individuals on this board.

Yet you felt compelled to share such personal information.

You’re as shallow as certain other duplicitous individuals on this board.

LOL.... that's some cool spin coming from the board's professional doxxer!

Stepping out of the muck, it’s pretty cool that LdN has been away for 13 days and there’s a 62 post thread about it.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 91Joe95
Ask them if they remember their wives’ birthday. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Easy, the week of Thanksgiving, because one day just isn't enough. Not gonna lie, while I am always reminded of the actual date, its still a little annoying.

Reactions: brupsu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT