ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling AJ Ferrari done for the season

From where I sit Gable’s been a model citizen, who’s out to prove there’s an enormous gulf between him and the other top heavies.

I’ll just enjoy watching him, talent like his doing come along very often.

Strawman alert.

I didn't say he wasn't a decent guy. I said he should have been flagged for USC in one match.

The headbutt from Parris at the 25 second mark looks to be intentional. That warranted a penalty, imo.

Absolutely. I agree.

Reactions: danoftw
Strawman alert.

I didn't say he wasn't a decent guy. I said he should have been flagged for USC in one match.

4b695919486ce0ba8dfc2c47684b074a.gif

Heard he is having issues at Oklahoma St. He got in a verbal battle with Daton Fix and his father. This came from a reliable source. Could be interesting

Reactions: Ja1339
Heard he is having issues at Oklahoma St. He got in a verbal battle with Daton Fix and his father. This came from a reliable source. Could be interesting
I literally got an unrelated, unconfirmed allegation on him last night, out of the blue. I won’t spread nothing without knowing anything, but trouble follows.

I take most wrestling rumors with a grain of salt. The truth almost always lies somewhere in between. That said, after like 4-5 awful rumors/stories, it becomes harder to give him benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: BrockBronson
60cca6388ddf8.png

Sorry dude. You are in great shape but far from jacked. Stop dead lifting and work on that A cup chest of yours. They will be calling you noodle arms in the WWE.

A year ago I defended him, thinking he brought some color to the sport. Now after a year of stupidity, I just see ego, recklessness, and his schtick is getting tired.

I am looking forward to Max Pain.

60cca6388ddf8.png

Sorry dude. You are in great shape but far from jacked. Stop dead lifting and work on that A cup chest of yours. They will be calling you noodle arms in the WWE.

A year ago I defended him, thinking he brought some color to the sport. Now after a year of stupidity, I just see ego, recklessness, and his schtick is getting tired.

Once he gets to the WWE and not being allowed to take steroids is no longer an issue, he'll bulk up no problem.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
60cca6388ddf8.png

…and the 14” necklace chain aint foolin‘ anyone.

If the WWE promos of women, money, guns, bling didnt spin the moral compass....
If the videos of gun fire into the night sky didnt get an administrator concerned....
If the car crash didnt send him packing....

a heated verbal exchange was never going to be a big deal.

Outside of going all OJ on someone he will be suited up and cutting promos

If the WWE promos of women, money, guns, bling didnt spin the moral compass....
If the videos of gun fire into the night sky didnt get an administrator concerned....
If the car crash didnt send him packing....

a heated verbal exchange was never going to be a big deal.

Outside of going all OJ on someone he will be suited up and cutting promos
You left out the family breakfast shakes

NVM, wrong cowboy.

ADVERTISEMENT