ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling AJ Ferrari done for the season

Definitely medical lol. They aren't suspending him if he's healthy because he drives recklessly lol
Haven’t been following. Didn’t know if there was a criminal case or not. I figured if there was, the school‘s hand might be forced. The again, probably not….

Reactions: Lb4097 and ccdiver
Didn’t know if there was a criminal case or not
I wouldn't think a traffic accident with no death would be criminally prosecuted. Any civil case is unlikely to happen for years after damages are established and any proposed insurance settlement.

In that Twitter thread is one of the worst Twitter burner accounts - Sammy Brooks Mullet. What a whiny tool - whoever it is

I wouldn't think a traffic accident with no death would be criminally prosecuted. Any civil case is unlikely to happen for years after damages are established and any proposed insurance settlement.
I'm NOT an attorney, there must be some (consequences) recourse when you pass on a double yellow line and cause a head on crash.

6tW.gif

Hope AJ makes a full recovery with the surgery and comes back strong as ever next year!

I personally don’t see him taking the additional med shirt anyway. He comes back next year and he can still be a 4 timer. Plus I think the UFC/WWE will make him an offer he can’t refuse.

Reactions: tewlepz
A variety of traffic citations with fines and points are the consequences meted out by the state.
"traffic citations" for this?

Ferrari has not competed since a car crash involving the sophomore wrestler, OSU distance runner Isai Rodriguez and a 56-year old woman on State Highway 33 on Jan. 24.

According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol crash report, Ferrari attempted to pass three vehicles in a no-passing zone — with Rodriguez in the passenger seat — three miles east of Perkins, Oklahoma when he collided with an oncoming vehicle before overturning “an unknown amount of times”.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
A variety of traffic citations with fines and points are the consequences meted out by the state.

Extreme reckless driving can be prosecuted in criminal court as both a misdemeanor and felony in many states - you can lose your driving priviliges and even face jail time in many states.

I would be shocked if Ferrari would even want to be in school for 6 years lol
Not since he found out that you actually have to go to class and pass for the first 5 1/2 years......and that flexing without a shirt is not an accredited activity :)

Reactions: nitlion6
We all have made mistakes certainly but hopefully we all were held accountable for those actions. Truth be told he probably should spend some time in Jail. Definitely should lose his license, pay a large fine and get some community service. Maybe highway cleanup for a couple weeks.

He is one lucky individual as far as what could have happened that night. Life lesson forsure.

I'm 51, how many times did you drive like an idiot in your early 20's? I'm sure most of us were lucky with no accidents. Hopefully he learns from this and ends up driving like I do now. Not worth it! Ticket, your life or other lives.

Hopefully he comes back next year wrestling at the top of his game. He is fun to watch.

"traffic citations" for this?

Ferrari has not competed since a car crash involving the sophomore wrestler, OSU distance runner Isai Rodriguez and a 56-year old woman on State Highway 33 on Jan. 24.

According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol crash report, Ferrari attempted to pass three vehicles in a no-passing zone — with Rodriguez in the passenger seat — three miles east of Perkins, Oklahoma when he collided with an oncoming vehicle before overturning “an unknown amount of times”.

Yes that's how it is.

Learned from experience in two states (PA and MD). Brother was life flighted in PA. I took an ambulance ride in MD. In both cases the at fault drivers crossed the centerline causing a head on collision with multiple witnesses.

Reckless driving can be noted on the police accident report as a contributing factor to an accident, in the accident investigators judgement. Police can issue a number of citations. Fines set in traffic court. That's typically where it ends from the government prosecution standpoint.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: pointingdogsrule
in what is almost surely a sign of mental illness, i have a gut feeling jacob warner is going to win 197 this year

Honestly, I am more concerned about the middle age woman whose car he hit. I hate for anyone to be injured, but in the scope of things, his wrestling season is not as important as the lives he could have taken.
Yeah, she was an afterthought the whole time. Never mind the grandstanding idiot - I was hoping the person minding their own business was okay

ADVERTISEMENT