AG Merrick Garland’s raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago is a farce of law

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Garland is a traitor. Plain and simple. Who would have guessed TDS would turn in good old fashioned fascism.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/ag-merrick-garlands-raid-of-trumps-mar-a-lago-is-a-farce-of-law/

The public mood was apparently news to Garland, who remained out of sight for three days after the raid despite demands for an explanation. He still has not grasped the fact that it is a blaring conflict of interest for Joe Biden’s AG to raid the home of Biden’s predecessor and his likely opponent in 2024.

As I have noted, The New York Times reported in April that Biden was frustrated that Garland had not moved faster to prosecute Trump. That puts Biden’s fingerprints on the raid, with his wish becoming Garland’s command.

When he finally spoke, Garland was a lousy lawyer for his case. He foolishly took no questions as he read a statement that claimed absolute rectitude on his part and scolded critics of the FBI.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Garland is a traitor. Plain and simple. Who would have guessed TDS would turn in good old fashioned fascism.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/ag-merrick-garlands-raid-of-trumps-mar-a-lago-is-a-farce-of-law/

The public mood was apparently news to Garland, who remained out of sight for three days after the raid despite demands for an explanation. He still has not grasped the fact that it is a blaring conflict of interest for Joe Biden’s AG to raid the home of Biden’s predecessor and his likely opponent in 2024.

As I have noted, The New York Times reported in April that Biden was frustrated that Garland had not moved faster to prosecute Trump. That puts Biden’s fingerprints on the raid, with his wish becoming Garland’s command.

When he finally spoke, Garland was a lousy lawyer for his case. He foolishly took no questions as he read a statement that claimed absolute rectitude on his part and scolded critics of the FBI.
I’ll tell you one thing, even if Trump had some documents that were classified and he shouldn’t have had, there better be a good reason why he made a public spectacle of raiding Mar-a-Lago the home of a former President and possible future Presidential candidate. After 18 long months, it’s unconscionable that he went this route unless there is something I don’t understand.

1Hammers1

Jan 26, 2014
Garland was exposed when he was on TV crying about illegals sneaking across bord getting abused by border agents on horseback. Practically in tears over it. Biden also cried about it. For some reason an illegal sneaking accross the border is more important than a hard working tax paying citizen to him. He works for me.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

As I said at the time, the fact that Garland took no questions should give all Americans pause.

He approved the raid.

He had multiple days to prepare for that presser.

He said nothing.

When our government officials don't feel the need to explain major actions we have an issue.

LdN

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001

Didn’t know about that New York Times report. Thanks.

This could get even more interesting than it already is. 🙂

Reactions: bourbon n blues

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Does Garland have a grudge against Republicans (Mitch McConnell and Trump in particular) for his nomination to the Supreme Court in the late days of Obama's Administration being shot down?

Or just an elite know-it-all progressive who looks down on conservatives?

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Does Garland have a grudge against Republicans (Mitch McConnell and Trump in particular) for his nomination to the Supreme Court in the late days of Obama's Administration being shot down?

I doubt Garland looks down on Trump.

Garland is a little government bitch and Trump is a billionaire.

LdN

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
The New York Post. LULZ. Isn't that the rag sheet owned by Trump's good buddy, who bought up a lot of nasty info on Cheeto so he could prevent publication of it, and stored it in his office safe. Yes, I think it is.

Well done, Hermster. Now get back to fluffing!

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Yes and Yes.

Reactions: gjbankos

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The New York Post. LULZ. Isn't that the rag sheet owned by Trump's good buddy, who bought up a lot of nasty info on Cheeto so he could prevent publication of it, and stored it in his office safe. Yes, I think it is.

Well done, Hermster. Now get back to fluffing

Do you ever have anything of substance to offer Mr. Chubby Queen?

Ski

May 29, 2001
hillary-raid.jpg

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

I actually believed he would be a good choice and a fair AG. He's a damn disgrace.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

"lock her up, lock her up, lock her up"