ADVERTISEMENT

after 25 years, Austin couple exonerated in child abuse case

He thinks he's a lawyer and by yelling loudly and calling names he somehow makes his point valid. The ship has sailed already but wannabe Perry Mason is still holding the trial here. Nobody knows exactly what MM said...nobody.
Don't forget i.e. And SWIGJ. Those make everything a little more valid. :cool:

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
So which one of the three defendants are you related to?

Actually, since you're so ever-brilliant and have all the answers in regards to the corrupt Corbutt AG and Gubernatorial Administrations, could you explain why dozens of Corbutt lackeys and Corbutt himself are all telling the exact same lies listed below about the V1 Investigation?

Actually, shouldn't the film begin with the DPW's seminal Investigative CSA Complaint in regards to V1 and The Second Mile's work at Central Mountain High School.....and their handing over of their "Indicated Report of CSA" to PA Law Enforcement in the first months of 2009 with a request for prosecution? An "Indicated Report of CSA" that Attorney General Corrupt Corbutt received on 3/3/2009 and contained allegations that TSM was a fraudulent charity that was founded for the fraudulent purpose of sexually abusing children (an allegation the OAG would include in their trial allegations)??? Here is what Corbutt was handed on 3/3/2009 according to his own hand:

The Pennsylvania State Police are pursuing an investigation based upon a founded Clinton County Children and Youth Services complaint alleging sexual assault by a Centre county adult male upon a juvenile male with whom he became acquainted through his sponsorship of a· charity for disadvantaged youth. It is believed that other minor males have been similarly assaulted through this connection. The investigation concerns allegations of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, and corruption of minors in Clinton and Centre counties.

Shouldn't the quasi "documentary film" explore the mysterious issue of why the highest Law Enforcement Agency in PA that fellow State Agency, DPW, gave their above Investigated Complaint of CSA to have prosecuted, didn't even bother to knock on the door of TSM despite PA DPW telling the OAG that V1 had been accessed at Central Mountain High School, and this School District in general, for over 6 years via a fraudulent relationship between the DPW's County-Level Office, the Clinton County CYS Office, and The Second Mile???? Nobody's curious as to why the AG never investigated the Fraudulent Charity, founded for the purpose of sexually abusing children, that served as the "ways and means" of Sandusky's access according to none other than DPW themselves.......no investigation or even remote curiosity by the AG despite the DPW telling the AG, "It is believed that other minor males have been similarly assaulted through this connection.". Huh, WTF??? You're going to make a quasi documentary film about this tragedy and the "SWIGJ" that initiated it and you aren't even going to explore the fact that the PA AG completely blew-off the actual DPW Indicated Report of CSA and its FINDINGS that was handed to them for prosecution on 3/3/2009 including inexplicable statements by the AG-turned-Governor's own administration nearly 3 years later stating that the The Second Mile was "NEVER under Investigation" and was a wonderful organization??? Huh??? WTF??? - see excerpts below from hotlink provided:

And this link:

When then-Attorney General Tom Corbett was running for governor last year, he refused any campaign contribution that had a state lawmaker’s name attached....

Corbett didn’t extend that same firewall to a quieter investigation his office was conducting into child sexual assault allegations against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.

Wow, that's odd....

His openness to the charity’s board members’ contributions to his campaign didn’t stop there. Corbett also allowed S&A Homes president and CEO Robert Poole, who chaired Second Mile’s board, to hold a small fundraiser for him at Poole’s home in January 2010.

By that time, Corbett had a grand jury impaneled for nearly a year to look into the Sandusky allegations that developed into charges that the former coach sexually assaulted 10 boys.

Note how Corbett and his administration lackeys attempt to cover-up this FACT with bold faced lies later on in the article...

Furthermore, Harley said, “Nobody was aware, other than the governor and people in the attorney general’s office, of the investigation.”

Poole, however, said he did know about it.

In his email, Pool said that “to the best of my recollection, I first learned in 2008 or 2009 that authorities were investigating Mr. Sandusky.” An earlier statement from the state confirmed that Sandusky volunteered to tell Second Mile officials about the investigation in November 2008.

A bald-faced lie by the Corbett Administration as even the article points out with cursory investigation of the statement....

Harley said that the investigation at the time of the fundraiser was focused on Sandusky, but not on how he was allegedly using The Second Mile to find his victims.

This is a proven LIE by Corbett's own SWIGJ Application date 5/1/2009 summarizing what he received from DPW on 3/3/2009 via their "Indicated Complaint of CSA"....

Contacted after the editorial board meeting, Kevin Harley, a spokesman for Mr. Corbett now and when he was attorney general, denied Mr. Corbett played politics with the investigation and said the contribution figure is "a blatant lie." He pointed out the Second Mile was never under investigation.

Corbett's own SWIGJ Application, and this excerpt directly after this paragraph:
The actual figure is about $200,000 from Second Mile board members to Mr. Corbett's campaign for governor, with the $640,000 figure representing the contributions to all of Mr. Corbett's campaigns by Second Mile board members, the Harrisburg Patriot-News has reported.

Demonstrate that the only party doing any "blatant lying" is Harley himself!!

When The Second Mile’s involvement became apparent, Harley said it was too late for Corbett to return the campaign contributions from those on the charity’s board.

“He wasn’t going to say, ‘Listen, I’m going to take money from other people, but not people from Second Mile.’ That certainly would have raised an alarm that there was an investigation,” he said.

Another bald-faced LIE by the Corbutt Administration - the AG knew from the very beginning in the first days of March 2009 what the DPW alleged TSM's "role" to be as UNQUESTIONABLLY proven by Corbutt's own SWIGJ Application.

Noonan, among others, defends Corbett’s handling of the case.

“I can say that I was intimately involved in every decision that was made in this case, and nothing could be further from the truth. Gov. Corbett gave us everything we needed to do the investigation and was anxious for it to be concluded as quickly as possible, and I know that because I was involved with it and with him the entire time,” Noonan said.

Another bald-faced LIE from Corbutt's Administration - Noonan did not become involved with the case until January 2011, nearly two years after AG Corbutt received the DPW CSA Complaint with a request for prosecution, that Noonan became involved with "the case"!

I could source lots more articles, like THIS ONE - "Corbett's Approval of Second Mile Grant Debated", with Corrupt Corbett Administration member after Corrupt Corbutt Administration member telling bald-faced lies proven by his own 2009 SWIGJ Application relative to "what they knew, and when they knew it" and whether The Second Mile had ever been implicated for investigation by the DPW's seminal "Investigated and Indicated Complaint of CSA" given to AG Corbutt on 3/3/2009. So why is the Corbutt Administration doing so much lying on these topics and why are all these Corbutt Administration lackeys telling the exact same lies if they aren't signing from the same "Liars Hymnal" or "conspiring" to tell the same FRAUDULENT STORY? How can a quasi-documentary about this episode have no interest in these topics which is the true "conspiracy" of this entire sordid event, especially the bald-faced lie by the entire Corbutt Administration (as proven by Corbutt's own seminal 2009 SWIGJ Application) that The Second Mile was never implicated by DPW as a "fraudulent charity" founded for the fraudulent purpose of sexually abusing chlidren....and that it was the primary vehicle, the very "ways & means", by which Sandusky gained access to Public Programs with children including Public Schools and that many other past and present "VICTIMS" had likely been "similarly assaulted through this connection". How can a film on this "Investigation" and episode not look into the biggest liars in the whole affair - the AG-turned-Governor, Corbutt, and his administrations incessant lying regarding these topics???

the scary thing is (assuming the guy is not a felon), his vote counts as much as mine...

Still no answers on all the lying done by the corrupt Corbutt AG and Gubernatorial Administrations regarding the "V1 Investigation" they were handed by DPW on 3/3/2009.......go figure!

the scary thing is (assuming the guy is not a felon), his vote counts as much as mine...
He's been like this for years. Do you remember BODE, BeastofDaEast, Bushwood, or GetReal back in the day....he is the same maniac years later. He explodes, goes in timeout for a while and then comes back with a new OCD cause. He thinks his rants here are winning some battle or something I guess.

Last edited:
Pretty much it. The reason they were targeted IMO was they had prior knowledge of Jerry doing this and they made a choice not to call for some odd reason. MM, Dad, Dr, D and so on weren't discussing Jerry in 98 like these two were in particular. People can willfully ignore that I guess, but there is the big difference. Was it criminal or a cover up, don't think so. The other biggest reason for their charges was hysteria and hype around this since it was a national story. People love a good witch hunt and what is funny on this site is those that hate that a witch hunt happened are still after everyone else involved. A little bit of hypocrisy there.
Well, not really. I view it more as just making a point of the hypocrisy of the prosecution, media, etc. That is where the true hypocrisy lies. And as has been said before, if indeed they had knowledge of 1998, what does that really mean? He was cleared of any wrongdoing by the "authorities" and supposed experts. I still don't believe MM told them anything that they felt justified going to the police. What he now said he told them is at best an embellishment in my opinion.

Well, not really. I view it more as just making a point of the hypocrisy of the prosecution, media, etc. That is where the true hypocrisy lies. And as has been said before, if indeed they had knowledge of 1998, what does that really mean? He was cleared of any wrongdoing by the "authorities" and supposed experts. I still don't believe MM told them anything that they felt justified going to the police. What he now said he told them is at best an embellishment in my opinion.
You get a second report after saying it was at best inappropriate the first time. You then ignore your legal advisor. They made a mistake not going the the CYA route. You have no idea what MM told them, but they all felt the need to move it up the chain and seek WC's advice. Odd how they all were told NOTHING, but felt others should know.

Last edited:
You get a second report after saying it was at best inappropriate the first time. You then ignore your legal advisor. They made a mistake not going the the CYA route. You have no idea what MM told them, but they all felt the need to move it up the chain and seek WC's advice. Odd how they all were told NOTHING, but felt others should know.
Hear you, but then how do you define "all"? Why not Dranov, Daddy, JR, etc. Why no scrutiny there? I don't care if they knew about 1998 or not. If MM told them what he claims to have told C,S then he and they too should be held as accountable, or even more so. But they aren't. That 's the hypocrisy. And I'll add, that at least the Penn State administrators did something. Maybe not enough, but more than any of these other losers.

Hear you, but then how do you define "all"? Why not Dranov, Daddy, JR, etc. Why no scrutiny there? I don't care if they knew about 1998 or not. If MM told them what he claims to have told C,S then he and they too should be held as accountable, or even more so. But they aren't. That 's the hypocrisy. And I'll add, that at least the Penn State administrators did something. Maybe not enough, but more than any of these other losers.
It doesn't matter if you don't care, they knew of a previous allegation. If you cannot see the difference it is because you simply don't want to. All of the other "losers" did not know about Jerry in round 1. You're basically butt hurt because they got called out for something they had prior knowledge of, but the others did not. I agree that nobody except Jerry needed to be jail over this, but I won't act stupid and say I can't understand what the difference is. They did nothing more than anyone you called a loser other than tell Jerry's own charity...ok...golf clap. Are they to get a medal for that while you crap on everyone else but JOE? It's odd how some can pick and choose who is the bad guy in all of this...when there really was one bad guy.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if you don't care, they knew of a previous allegation. If you cannot see the difference it is because you simply don't want to. All of the other "losers" did not know about Jerry in round 1. You're basically butt hurt because they got called out for something they had prior knowledge of, but the others did not. I agree that nobody except Jerry needed to be jail over this, but I won't act stupid and say I can't understand what the difference is. They did nothing more than anyone you called a loser other than tell Jerry's own charity...ok...golf clap. Are they to get a medal for that while you crap on everyone else but JOE? It's odd how some can pick and choose who is the bad guy in all of this...when there really was one bad guy.
No medal, but I can't understand why you, the media, the OAG, the public gives them a pass. When I said I didn't care, i was referring to whether all of these others knew or didn't know about 1998, not CSS. Shouldn't matter based on what MM supposedly told them. They (Dranov, and Dad) were the first to know and did nothing, yet get a free pass. JR, frees pass and he's a mandatory reporter? Anyway, agree to disagree on this one.

No medal, but I can't understand why you, the media, the OAG, the public gives them a pass. When I said I didn't care, i was referring to whether all of these others knew or didn't know about 1998, not CSS. Shouldn't matter based on what MM supposedly told them. They (Dranov, and Dad) were the first to know and did nothing, yet get a free pass. JR, frees pass and he's a mandatory reporter? Anyway, agree to disagree on this one.

I'm not so much giving anyone a free pass, but pointing out the major difference between knowing of a prior investigation for a similar issue or not. The other guys had a file on Jerry and emails discussing him...it's not just a they may have heard something...they did for sure. So you are upset there was a witch hunt, but then wanted the witch hunt to be even bigger? Oh well....I'm not in favor of them going to prison for this, but offering a decent reason as to the difference between everyone else and them. You just don't seem to like the reason which is fine.

Not only were MM's father and Dr. Dranov told of Mike seeing "anal intercourse" according to The State (i.e., the corrupt PA OAG) - go read the Presentment (which was cited as the "probable cause" in the Indictments), it clearly states this - but they were told that the child was being anally-raped WHILE THE RAPE WAS IN PROGRESS according to the corrupt PA OAG's very own Indictment Documents (MM's Father was told of JS "anally raping" the child TWICE while the RAPE WAS IN PROGRESS - once on the phone from Lasch at the scene and once at his house with Dr. Dranov present)!!!!

Now think about that for a moment - both MM's Father and Dr. Dranov were both told that JS was "anally raping" the child by MM WHILE THE RAPE WAS STILL IN PROGRESS, and JS was still at Lasch with the child, according to The State's very own Indictment Documents, but they supposedly told MM not to call police, that his "eyewitnessing" the anal-rape of a child was not proof of a crime AND finally told him to make an Administrative HR Report of the incident with his employer rather than have the clear CRIME of RAPE pursued by the police WHILE IT WAS STILL IN PROGRESS!?!?!? Based on the corrupt OAG's claims in their Indictment Documents (which we are supposed to believe due to the convictions according to @sshat-boy, defender of the corrupt, here), both John McQueary and Dr. Dranov without question should have been charged with "Obstruction of Justice" for tampering with an "eyewitness" to a crime and causing him not to report the crime (what is known as "Accessory After The Fact" in most locals, but not PA - they charge the party with "Obstruction of Justice").

It is absolutely preposterous for The State to claim that MM told his father and Dr. Dranov that he "saw" and "eyewitnessed" the anal-rape of the child WHILE IT WAS IN PROGRESS.....then have MM testify multiple times at trial that the OAG MISREPRESENTED his SWIGJ testimony (i.e., lied) and that he DID NOT "see" or "eyewitness" the sexual assault and rape claimed by The State NOR DID HE EVER TELL ANYONE HE HAD......then ALSO have John McQueary and Dr. Dranov testify multiple times under oath that The State's claims that MM told them he "saw" and "eyewitnessed" the criminal sexual assault and rape of the child in question are UTTERLY FALSE and FACTUALLY UNTRUE!!!.....but then have The State pursue charges without basis based on what MM, JM and Dr. D all testified to UNDER OATH in a court of law INCLUDING THEIR SWIGJ TESTIMONY and trial testimony against the parties MM made an "After the Fact HR Report" to without bringing Obstruction and Perjury Charges against JM and Dr. D???? How the phuck does that work since 100% of the parties The State cites in their Indictment Documents say that The State is lying in their "Presentment" as to MM EVER SAYING or TELLING ANYONE that he "saw" and "eyewitnessed" the criminal sexual assault claimed by The State - again, it is The State (i.e., the OAG) who is LYING according to MM, JM and Dr. D, not JP, TC or GS???

BTW, have you noticed that @sshat still hasn't answered the question as to why the ever-corrupt Corbutt AG and Gubernatorial Administrations were all telling the same LIES 3 years later relative to what the OAG received from DPW on 3/3/2009 in regards to V1 and whether it implicated The Second Mile as one of several DPW-based "Modus Operandi" for accessing children (i.e., a "fraudulent charity")??? Go figure!

Last edited:

Not only were MM's father and Dr. Dranov told of Mike seeing "anal intercourse" according to The State (i.e., the corrupt PA OAG) - go read the Presentment (which was cited as the "probable cause" in the Indictments), it clearly states this - but they were told that the child was being anally-raped WHILE THE RAPE WAS IN PROGRESS according to the corrupt PA OAG's very own Indictment Documents (MM's Father was told of JS "anally raping" the child TWICE while the RAPE WAS IN PROGRESS - once on the phone from Lasch at the scene and once at his house with Dr. Dranov present)!!!!

Now think about that for a moment - both MM's Father and Dr. Dranov were both told that JS was "anally raping" the child by MM WHILE THE RAPE WAS STILL IN PROGRESS, and JS was still at Lasch with the child, according to The State's very own Indictment Documents, but they supposedly told MM not to call police, that his "eyewitnessing" the anal-rape of a child was not proof of a crime AND finally told him to make an Administrative HR Report of the incident with his employer rather than have the clear CRIME of RAPE pursued by the police WHILE IT WAS STILL IN PROGRESS!?!?!? Based on the corrupt OAG's claims in their Indictment Documents (which we are supposed to believe due to the convictions according to @sshat-boy, defender of the corrupt, here), both John McQueary and Dr. Dranov without question should have been charged with "Obstruction of Justice" for tampering with an "eyewitness" to a crime and causing him not to report the crime (what is known as "Accessory After The Fact" in most locals, but not PA - they charge the party with "Obstruction of Justice").

It is absolutely preposterous for The State to claim that MM told his father and Dr. Dranov that he "saw" and "eyewitnessed" the anal-rape of the child WHILE IT WAS IN PROGRESS.....then have MM testify multiple times at trial that the OAG MISREPRESENTED his SWIGJ testimony (i.e., lied) and that he DID NOT "see" or "eyewitness" the sexual assault and rape claimed by The State NOR DID HE EVER TELL ANYONE HE HAD......then ALSO have John McQueary and Dr. Dranov testify multiple times under oath that The State's claims that MM told them he "saw" and "eyewitnessed" the criminal sexual assault and rape of the child in question are UTTERLY FALSE and FACTUALLY UNTRUE!!!.....but then have The State pursue charges without basis based on what MM, JM and Dr. D all testified to UNDER OATH in a court of law INCLUDING THEIR SWIGJ TESTIMONY and trial testimony against the parties MM made an "After the Fact HR Report" to without bringing Obstruction and Perjury Charges against JM and Dr. D???? How the phuck does that work since 100% of the parties The State cites in their Indictment Documents say that The State is lying in their "Presentment" as to MM EVER SAYING or TELLING ANYONE that he "saw" and "eyewitnessed" the criminal sexual assault claimed by The State - again, it is The State (i.e., the OAG) who is LYING according to MM, JM and Dr. D, not JP, TC or GS???

BTW, have you noticed that @sshat still hasn't answered the question as to why the ever-corrupt Corbutt AG and Gubernatorial Administrations were all telling the same LIES 3 years later relative to what the OAG received from DPW on 3/3/2009 in regards to V1 and whether it implicated The Second Mile as one of several DPW-based "Modus Operandi" for accessing children (i.e., a "fraudulent charity")??? Go figure!

Still no answers to any of these legit questions based on actual FACTS from the defender-of-the-corrupt, belly-crawling, servile @hole - go figure!

Still no answers to any of these legit questions based on actual FACTS from the defender-of-the-corrupt, belly-crawling, servile @hole - go figure!
DB and I mean that in the worst possible manner. I don't read your rants and I answered 74's post as he can be civil. Now GFY and cry some more.:p

DB and I mean that in the worst possible manner. I don't read your rants and I answered 74's post as he can be civil. Now GFY and cry some more.:p

You're the poster-child for what my friends and I would have called a Richard-weed growing up..... Stop wasting your time here and go pursue your true "money-talent", boot-licker and arse-kisser of the currupt.

You're the poster-child for what my friends and I would have called a Richard-weed growing up..... Stop wasting your time here and go pursue your true "money-talent", boot-licker and arse-kisser of the currupt.
You're the poster child for what my friends call an entitled pr!ck who is finding out that life isn't always fair. I have no f--king clue about Pa politics you dipSh!t....I have NOT lived in the northeast in over 2 decades thankfully, but you blame me because you're unhappy...it's the best you can do apparently. If you think I follow the inter workings of Pa politics, you're GD delusional as your epic rants are. Those 3 made a mistake...rant on about everyone else, but that has been my only point. You disagree...oh well...BFD. Get over it.

Last edited:
You're the poster child for what my friends call an entitled pr!ck who is finding out that life isn't always fair. I have no f--king clue about Pa politics you dipSh!t....I have NOT lived in the northeast in over 2 decades thankfully, but you blame me because you're unhappy...it's the best you can do apparently. If you think I follow the inter workings of Pa politics, you're GD delusional as your epic rants are. Those 3 made a mistake...rant on about everyone else, but that has been my only point. You disagree...oh well...BFD. Get over it.

office-bootlicker-hierachy-ceo-promote-employer-ksm0472_low.jpg

Do you really expect people to waste their time reading your marathon posts that essentially rehash the same thing over and over?

Learn how to post facts and questions in a palatable manner if you want people to take you seriously.

Do you really expect people to waste their time reading your marathon posts that essentially rehash the same thing over and over?

Learn how to post facts and questions in a palatable manner if you want people to take you seriously.
It's hard for him to do that. He only hears himself and his other voices. He wants this all to be a bad dream and can't deal with the reality...dude has been a tool for a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.T. Young

Yea, citing Corrupt Corbutt's actual 2009 V1 SWIGJ Application and direct quotes from the Corrupt Corbutt Administration 3 years later that absolutely conflict with information contained in it is not citing factual references??? Okay Mr. Madhatter...

"Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland

Yea, citing Corrupt Corbutt's actual 2009 V1 SWIGJ Application and direct quotes from the Corrupt Corbutt Administration 3 years later that absolutely conflict with information contained in it is not citing factual references??? Okay Mr. Madhatter...

By-the-by Mad Hatter care to explain to me how it is not ABSOLUTELY FACTUAL that The State (i.e., the corrupt OAG) claimed in their Indictment Documents & Presentment that:
  • Mike McQueary "saw" and eyewitnessed the anal-rape of the child.
  • MM told his father from the scene while the rape was in progress that this is what he "saw" and eyewitnessed.
  • And that he again told his father as well as Dr. Dranov that this is what he "saw" and eyewitnessed immediately after leaving the Lasch Building and going to his father's house (and told them that he had left the Child at Lasch in JS's sole-custody).
This despite MM, JM and Dr. D actually testifying to the 30th SWIGJ in a diametrically contrary fashion to what the "33rd SWIGJ - Statement of Lies" and it's accompanying Indictments state! MM says he told the 30th SWIGJ that he DID NOT "see" or eyewitness the State's claimed anal-rape sexual assault AND a 30th SWIGJ Grand Juror, Stan Bolton, confirms this to be the case! John McQueary and Dr. Dranov both testified to the SWIGJ that Mike NEVER told them of any sexual assault, let alone the anal-rape of the child. MM would reconfirm his ACTUAL 30th SWIGJ Testimony multiple times under oath at trial flatly testifying that he did not witness The State's claimed anal-rape sexual assault AND NEVER TOLD ANYONE HE HAD! JM and Dr. D. reconfirmed their ACTUAL SWIGJ Testimony at trial stating that MM NEVER told them of a seeing a sexual assault of any kind, let alone the anal-rape of the child, diametrically contrary to The State's claims in their Indicting Documents.....and that had MM told them any such thing they would have called the police immediately. Furthermore, they stated that they told MM to make an Administrative HR Report to his employer SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE he did not tell them anything that remotely made them think a criminal sexual assault had taken place! IOW, ALL OF THEM, MM, JM and Dr. D say that The State (i.e., the ever-corrupt Corbutt-created OAG) lied in their Indicting Documents regarding MM seeing what The State claims and telling JM and Dr. D. about seeing an anal-rape of the child while the crime was still in progress (his Dad twice!).

According to The State's claims, JM and Dr. D. should have absolutely been charged with what is called "Accessory After the Fact" in most locals, but falls under the "Obstruction of Justice" code in PA (tampering with a witness), for not having reported the Rape of a Child IN-PROGRESS that MM purportedly told them about WHILE THE RAPE WAS IN-PROGRESS (MM's Father twice!) - it is doubly bad and more serious a crime that they didn't report it while it was in progress! JM and Dr. D. and MM would have been charged with Perjury, on top of the other charges, if The State had definitive proof that they were all lying in regards to what they testified to the 30th SWIGJ and At-Trial multiple times which was diametrically CONTRARY to The State's claims in the 33rd SWIGJ Indictments -- IOW, MM DID NOT see and eyewitness the anal-rape of the child NOR did he tell JM or Dr. D. that this is what he saw....IN FACT, they testified that MM never told them of any kind of sexual assault, let alone anal-rape in the case of JM and Dr. D AND MM testified that he DID NOT SEE or EYEWITNESS the rape of the child as claimed by The State AND NEVER TOLD ANYONE HE DID!

I think your problem there Mr. Mad Hatter is that your definition of "a fact" in your "through the looking-glass" fantasy make-it-up-as-you-go-along world is the diametric opposite of the definition here in the REAL world.

Last edited:
Reactions: francofan
All fine and good. Lots of false identifications and issues in lots of cases in the USA. Not much can be done.

Just don't try to tell me that Jerry Sandusky isn't a pedophile.

All fine and good. Lots of false identifications and issues in lots of cases in the USA. Not much can be done.

Just don't try to tell me that Jerry Sandusky isn't a pedophile.

The State's claims (i.e., the ever-corrupt Corbutt OAG) in the 33rd SWIGJ & Accompanying Indictments are absurd and ludicrous on their face as proven by THE FACT:
  • They did not charge John McQueary or Dr. Dranov for not reporting the Rape of a Child IN-PROGRESS to Law Enforcement! This is without question an extremely serious crime which is called "Accessory After the Fact" in most locals, but falls under the "Obstruction of Justice" Code in PA (they also would have been charged with Perjury for their SWIGJ and Trial Testimony if The State had proof they were lying as to what MM told them!).
  • Beyond the above, it is definitively proven by the fact that their "claimed eyewitness" says they are full of $hit, that he testified to the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE to the 30th SWIGJ (he didn't see or eyewitness The State's claims in the "33rd SWIGJ Presentment & Indictiments") and that HE NEVER TOLD ANYONE that he "saw" or "eyewitnessed" such a thing!
The claimed "phantom eyewitness" is the only piece of DIRECT EVIDENCE The State put forth in regards to the Indictments relating to 2001 and then At-Trial The State NEVER PRODUCED the EYEWITNESS that they told The Court they would produce supporting 100% of the double-digit 2001 Incident Indictments' "probable cause" (30-something Indictments against 4 separate individuals I believe)!!!!! And now it is "no big deal" that The State LIED to The Court about having an "eyewitness" to their Indictment-claimed crimes - a massive breach of SACRED, CONSTITUTIONALLY-PROTECTED "due process rights" and "Prosecutorial Misconduct" that amounts to subversion of the justice system and "fraudulent charging" (i.e., malicious prosecution)?????

Last edited:
Reactions: francofan
The State's claims (i.e., the ever-corrupt Corbutt OAG) in the 33rd SWIGJ & Accompanying Indictments are absurd and ludicrous on their face as proven by THE FACT:
  • They did not charge John McQueary or Dr. Dranov for not reporting the Rape of a Child IN-PROGRESS to Law Enforcement! This is without question an extremely serious crime which is called "Accessory After the Fact" in most locals, but falls under the "Obstruction of Justice" Code in PA (they also would have been charged with Perjury for their SWIGJ and Trial Testimony if The State had proof they were lying as to what MM told them!).
  • Beyond the above, it is definitively proven by the fact that their "claimed eyewitness" says they are full of $hit, that he testified to the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE to the 30th SWIGJ (he didn't see or eyewitness The State's claims in the "33rd SWIGJ Presentment & Indictiments") and that HE NEVER TOLD ANYONE that he "saw" or "eyewitnessed" such a thing!
The claimed "phantom eyewitness" is the only piece of DIRECT EVIDENCE The State put forth in regards to the Indictments relating to 2001 and then At-Trial The State NEVER PRODUCED the EYEWITNESS that they told The Court they would produce supporting 100% of the Indictment's "probable cause" for the double-digit (30-something I believe) Indictments related to the 2001 Incident!!!!! And now it is "no big deal" that The State LIED to The Court about having an "eyewitness" to their Indictment-claimed crimes - a massive breach of SACRED, CONSTITUTIONALLY-PROTECTED "due process rights" and "Prosecutorial Misconduct" that amounts to subversion of the justice system and "fraudulent charging" (i.e., malicious prosecution)?????

OK, I agree with everything you said, without reading it.

Just don't tell me Jerry Sandusky isn't a pedophile.

OK, I agree with everything you said, without reading it.

Just don't tell me Jerry Sandusky isn't a pedophile.

Gee, keep making this obtuse, bull$hit statement despite the fact that I've never "told you" such a thing in any of my posts, LMFAO!

This is an odd topic to be on a football mesageboard. Especially at 3 pages and top of the list.

Isnt it time to move threads generally about pedos to the test board or sone otger schools message board or some, any itger place?

This is an odd topic to be on a football mesageboard. Especially at 3 pages and top of the list.

Isnt it time to move threads generally about pedos to the test board or sone otger schools message board or some, any itger place?

First the claim was that they weren't citations of provable facts from the factual record, but now that this is proven to be the undeniable bull$hit that it is....the new mantra is that we should not be permitted to even discuss the lying, corrupt, lawyers turned politicians & supposed "public servant" scumbags populating and running PA's Law Enforcement, Justice and Judicial Systems as well as the Governor's Mansion at the time who intentionally scapegoated and used PSU and PSU Football as a "fall guy foil" to hide their immoral corruption and malfeasance.....but again, this subject despite it being about the corrupt, immoral, lowlifes and scumbags who attempted to destroy PSU and PSU Football, should not be permitted to be discussed on a "PSU-Dedicated Fan Community Chat Board"???? Gee, where have we heard this illogical "move on" censorship bull$hit nazi-like rhetoric before and who were the propagators of it??? LMFAO at how lame some of you cowardly little POS are.

First the claim was that they weren't citations of provable facts from the factual record, but now that this is proven to be the undeniable bull$hit that it is....the new mantra is that we should not be permitted to even discuss the lying, corrupt, lawyers turned politicians & supposed "public servant" scumbags populating and running PA's Law Enforcement, Justice and Judicial Systems as well as the Governor's Mansion at the time who intentionally scapegoated and used PSU and PSU Football as a "fall guy foil" to hide their immoral corruption and malfeasance.....but again, this subject despite it being about the corrupt, immoral, lowlifes and scumbags who attempted to destroy PSU and PSU Football, should not be permitted to be discussed on a "PSU-Dedicated Fan Community Chat Board"???? Gee, where have we heard this illogical "move on" censorship bull$hit nazi-like rhetoric before and who were the propagators of it??? LMFAO at how lame some of you cowardly little POS are.
It's nice to finally hear you speak up about this.

I'm not sure, has he mentioned Pa corruption? SWIGJ? He is a judicial warrior o a football message board. He's basically a superhero on a deserted planet.
I prefer to think of him as a got damn ninja. A ninja of nonsensical rants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT