ADVERTISEMENT

Absurdly early PSU vs Iowa thread, because why not?

I agree honey, you were, are, and always will be right.
giphy.gif

I agree honey, you were, are, and always will be right.
I go with;
"You are right. I am sorry. You look beautiful today(night). I love you."

My wife will snort that doesn't work. My girls will snicker and say, "From what we can tell, it is still working after 36 years."

Last winter before the virus struck, my wife and I were out eating with our youngest granddaughter and her brother our grandson. The grandson did something that ticked off his grandmother and he was getting his ass chewed on good. When his grandmother was finished with her growling she ask him what do you have to say for yourself. His reply was spectacular.
"Grammy, you are right. I should not have done that. I am really, very sorry. You do look lovely tonight and I love you."

I could not have been prouder.

I go with;
"You are right. I am sorry. You look beautiful today(night). I love you."

My wife will snort that doesn't work. My girls will snicker and say, "From what we can tell, it is still working after 36 years."

Last winter before the virus struck, my wife and I were out eating with our youngest granddaughter and her brother our grandson. The grandson did something that ticked off his grandmother and he was getting his ass chewed on good. When his grandmother was finished with her growling she ask him what do you have to say for yourself. His reply was spectacular.
"Grammy, you are right. I should not have done that. I am really, very sorry. You do look lovely tonight and I love you."

I could not have been prouder.
Classic

As a gopher fan who has watched Kerkvliet wrestle since middle school, he will put up bonus points on Cass.

You now rank as the #1 gopher fan on this board. It was a long slog to find you, but we are happy to have you.

Your decoder ring and how to manual is in the mail.

A call from spykers secretary will be forthcoming to get your reservations to the annual board meeting.

Be well and stay safe

Dunkej01
Rush chairman

You now rank as the #1 gopher fan on this board. It was a long slog to find you, but we are happy to have you.

Your decoder ring and how to manual is in the mail.

A call from spykers secretary will be forthcoming to get your reservations to the annual board meeting.

Be well and stay safe

Dunkej01
Rush chairman
@poorwrestler meet Muhammad, Jugdish, and Jammenz.

I understand it’s just an exhibition, BUT I’ll be impressed if Cass doesn’t give up a major against Kerk. One extra point for the good guys...at least. Wow

Reactions: Creek Side
I understand it’s just an exhibition, BUT I’ll be impressed if Cass doesn’t give up a major against Kerk. One extra point for the good guys...at least. Wow

Kerkvliet has a LONG reach with that ankle pick and it will be hard for Cass to stay off the deck.

Has he always had that? Or is that an Jake/Cael thing he's picked up since joining the team? Either way, pretty spectacular. Jake Varner's ankle pick in the Olympic finals was just brutal. 2:00 in.

Kerkvliet has a LONG reach with that ankle pick and it will be hard for Cass to stay off the deck.

Has he always had that? Or is that an Jake/Cael thing he's picked up since joining the team? Either way, pretty spectacular. Jake Varner's ankle pick in the Olympic finals was just brutal. 2:00 in.

He had it in 2017, at least.

Some context: that's Illinois starter Luke Luffman, who won 2019 JR nationals in both free and Greco.

Last edited:
After last night, some adjusted thoughts:
1. Feel even better about Beau over Murin, if Beau goes at 49.
2. Even more confident about RBY over DeSanto as RBY just seems to be constantly improving while DeSanto may have already peaked.
3. Kerkvliet majoring Cassioppi is now on the board.
4. Starocci will give Kemerer all he can handle, but I still can't pick him to win.

After last night, some adjusted thoughts:
1. Feel even better about Beau over Murin, if Beau goes at 49.
2. Even more confident about RBY over DeSanto as RBY just seems to be constantly improving while DeSanto may have already peaked.
3. Kerkvliet majoring Cassioppi is now on the board.
4. Starocci will give Kemerer all he can handle, but I still can't pick him to win.

1. Feel even better about Beau over Murin, If Beau goes at 49. Agreed. On FRL they did a virtual whiteboard with Beau at 141 and Lee at 149. I think that is wrong. Lee is a 141 favorite for a title. He would not be at 149. However, Beau may be able to place just as high as Lee would at 149. In addition, on the whiteboard they had Eierman over Beau and Lee over Murin. I think it will be Lee over Eierman and Beau over Murin.
2. Even more confident about RBY over DeSanto as RBY just seems to be constantly improving while DeSanto may have already peaked. Total agreement...and they also agreed on FRL.
3. Kerkvliet majoring Cassioppi is now on the board. Agreed. And they also discussed the possibility on FRL.
4. Starocci will give Kemerer all he can handle, but I still can't pick him to win. Can't agree. I pick Starocci over Kemerer. But that was my pick last spring also.
One other note about FRL whiteboard. They had Joe Lee at 157 and Berge at 165 with both losing to Young and Marinelli. I think a healthy BB wins a decision over Young. I also don't see Joe Lee at 157. Does anyone here think that is possible?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ja1339 and nitlion6
1. Feel even better about Beau over Murin, If Beau goes at 49. Agreed. On FRL they did a virtual whiteboard with Beau and 141 and Lee at 149. I think that is wrong. Lee is a 141 favorite for a title. He would not be at 149. However, Beau may be able to place just as high as Lee would at 149. In addition, on the whiteboard they had Eierman over Beau and Lee over Murin. I think it will be Lee over Eierman and Beau over Murin.
2. Even more confident about RBY over DeSanto as RBY just seems to be constantly improving while DeSanto may have already peaked. Total agreement...and they also agreed on FRL.
3. Kerkvliet majoring Cassioppi is now on the board. Agreed. And they also discussed the possibility on FRL.
4. Starocci will give Kemerer all he can handle, but I still can't pick him to win. Can't agree. I pick Starocci over Kemerer. But that was my pick last spring also.
One other note about FRL whiteboard. They had Joe Lee at 157 and Berge at 165 with both losing to Young and Marinelli. I think a healthy BB wins a decision over Young. I also don't see Joe Lee at 157. Does anyone here think that is possible?

Thanks @82bordeaux

Any mention of Howard on FRL?

Probably too late for the jump now, but I think Lee was capable of being finalist at 41 or 49. Would have loved to see him knock Yianni (49) off. Time will tell if Beau is our 149 but Verkleeren will make him earn it, no doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT