ADVERTISEMENT

About that top college football movie.

SEPATOPTEN

Aug 21, 2010
Really there are only a few good ones but if you have never seen "Everybody's All American" with John Goodman and Dennis Quaid you are missing out on the best one that I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Many life lessons in this movie and cool stadium and game action. Rudy does not even come close to this movie especially with the awful editing in the final scene when they are playing Georgia Tech and the Penn State fight song is being played as Rudy's family is taking their seats during pregame. How could they screw that up.

Really there are only a few good ones but if you have never seen "Everybody's All American" with John Goodman and Dennis Quaid you are missing out on the best one that I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Many life lessons in this movie and cool stadium and game action. Rudy does not even come close to this movie especially with the awful editing in the final scene when they are playing Georgia Tech and the Penn State fight song is being played as Rudy's family is taking their seats during pregame. How could they screw that up.

I am SO glad you posted this movie. I LOVED Everybody's All American. Dennis Quaid was tremendous, as well as John Goodman. The football scenes are very, very realisitic. The Timothy Hutton character was very accurate also. It's a very underrated movie.

I am SO glad you posted this movie. I LOVED Everybody's All American. Dennis Quaid was tremendous, as well as John Goodman. The football scenes are very, very realisitic. The Timothy Hutton character was very accurate also. It's a very underrated movie.
It actually was posted by another guy in the college football movie thread and so I decided to try to make it known to folks on this board that might not have ever seen the movie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT