ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Brooks - NHSCA Wrestler of the Year

Congrats to Aaron. It's funny, if you look at the past winners, they have a spotty performance at the next level. Some have been studs, others not so much. I suspect Aaron will fit nicely into that stud category!!

Congrats to Aaron. It's funny, if you look at the past winners, they have a spotty performance at the next level. Some have been studs, others not so much. I suspect Aaron will fit nicely into that stud category!!

I was thinking the same thing. 18 winners and only 4 won NCAA championships with a lot of strange whiffs in there. No DT, no Logan Stieber, no Mark Hall, no Kyle Snyder ........? I think they got it right this time. :)

Reactions: lionlover
I was thinking the same thing. 18 winners and only 4 won NCAA championships with a lot of strange whiffs in there. No DT, no Logan Stieber, no Mark Hall, no Kyle Snyder ........? I think they got it right this time. :)
6 champions with a total of 10 titles (if recollection is correct).
Jantzen 1, Mocco 2, Perry 2, Jaggers 2, Schlatter 1, Oliver 2.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I don't care what kind of record former NHSCA Wrestlers of the Year have. Mr. Brooks is special and can't wait to see him wearing blue and white.

Reactions: nitlion6
I don't care what kind of record former NHSCA Wrestlers of the Year have. Mr. Brooks is special and can't wait to see him wearing blue and white.

Yep. Aaron’s athleticism is better than any recruit we’ve had since Cael arrived. That includes Ed and Jason imo

Edit

I don’t mean to put added pressure saying I expect he will be better than those guys. But his raw ability is as good or better

ADVERTISEMENT