ADVERTISEMENT

Football A way too early look at Penn State’s top prospects for 2024

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020

Penn State had themselves a strong 2023 NFL Draft with 6 players drafted. Next year, has a chance to be even better with at least three Nittany Lions as potential 1st rd talents, a fourth with 1st rd potential, and that’s just scratching the surface.

Penn State had themselves a strong 2023 NFL Draft with 6 players drafted. Next year, has a chance to be even better with at least three Nittany Lions as potential 1st rd talents, a fourth with 1st rd potential, and that’s just scratching the surface.
Not a fan of this article, waaaayyyy too much speculation and even talking about a redshirt soph OL that had been injured potentially being drafted? Incoming transfers leaving early for the draft when we haven't even seen them in blue and white? Can we not let these young men focus on improving for the upcoming season instead of reading their headlines?

Not a fan of this article, waaaayyyy too much speculation and even talking about a redshirt soph OL that had been injured potentially being drafted? Incoming transfers leaving early for the draft when we haven't even seen them in blue and white? Can we not let these young men focus on improving for the upcoming season instead of reading their headlines?
They all have NFL Draft potential and they shouldn’t be worried about headlines. The other way you could take it is that this is Franklin’s most talented team coming up as well.

They all have NFL Draft potential and they shouldn’t be worried about headlines. The other way you could take it is that this is Franklin’s most talented team coming up as well.
My point is that many of the name drops are way too speculative, and many would be well before they realize their potential for future earnings.

Well, he prefaced it with ‘Way too early’ ….. But it is what fans do. And writers looking for content that fans want.
True, I simply find it incredibly premature for many of the suggestions to leave early. Multiple players have never even suited up for PSU. You have a sophomore eligibility OL coming off of an injury discussed. I think many of these guys may have the talent to be drafted but next year is just not feasible for several of the names listed. It just seems unfair to put that on them. Let them prove on the field that they are ready for the next level but they have to prove it at this level first.

Lol they all are already considering the draft. It's not like this is news to them

dear lord it took me way too long to figure out who Demeioun Robinson was

holy cow my brain took a nap there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT