ADVERTISEMENT

A typical head coach statement in the BTen?

osu68

Oct 19, 2007
“But overall, we’re gaining a lot of experience for a lot of different players on a very young football team. ... We’re talented, but we’re young and inexperienced. We’re making mistakes that we’ve got to get cleaned up.”

Which BTen team has the most inexperienced players?

Both OSU and PSU are playing lots of young guys -- expecially on D. Thus I'm guessing a higher scoring game than most really anticipate.

“But overall, we’re gaining a lot of experience for a lot of different players on a very young football team. ... We’re talented, but we’re young and inexperienced. We’re making mistakes that we’ve got to get cleaned up.”

Both OSU and PSU are playing lots of young guys -- expecially on D. Thus I'm guessing a higher scoring game than most really anticipate.
Who is most people. I think just about everyone here anticipates a high scoring game.
Personally I think the winner is around 50 and the loser is around 40.

Reactions: Nitt1300
Who is most people. I think just about everyone here anticipates a high scoring game.
Personally I think the winner is around 50 and the loser is around 40.
agree- it will probably take 50 to win it

Reactions: PSU87
After reading 1 of their boards, it sounds like they're having the same problems that we are at LB. Miles and Trace could be in for a big day on the ground.

Reactions: MaconNitt
ADVERTISEMENT