ADVERTISEMENT

A Toronto Maple Leaf joke! Pretty funny!!

TheGLOV

Gold Member
87511812_2729455837163969_4861531524530438144_n.png

Buddy’s dad, who recently passed, invented labbatts blue and once owned a partial share of leafs but sold it “because they sucked.” I have been giving him lots of shit about this.

Btw, “leafs joke” is a redundancy.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Buddy’s dad, who recently passed, invented labbatts blue and once owned a partial share of leafs but sold it “because they sucked.” I have been giving him lots of shit about this.

Btw, “leafs joke” is a redundancy.
And what’s crazy is they pack that place and it costs a fortune to get a ticket to a leafs game even if you could.

I'm going to see the Leafs tonight. It's gonna be canuck city! And they always sing the anthem so loudly to show off.

And what’s crazy is they pack that place and it costs a fortune to get a ticket to a leafs game even if you could.
A number of years ago, I ran into a couple of Leafs fans at a Blue Jackets game who had an extra ticket they sold to me for $10-20. The ticket was a club level seat and cost $100 face. They told me it was cheaper for them to drive to Columbus, stay overnight, and buy that level of ticket than it was to go to a Leafs home game....

ADVERTISEMENT