ADVERTISEMENT

A salute from a Boilermaker

Ron_

Mar 14, 2021
Congratulations PSU on a great hire in Coach Shrewsbury, and having a great start to a program. I have a lot of respect for your team, not pretty but gritty. I hate to see Coach Shrews in defeat, and I especially hate to see players like John Harrar have their careers close without more success. If I had to go to war, I would want to be on John Harrar's side. Your team has a lot of class and it is d@mn hard to root against them. I wish Coach Shrewsbury and John Harrar and his teammates much success in the future.

Thanks for the great post. I've been following PSU hoops for 40+ years and truly for the first time I feel like the school's administration wants a quality program. The hiring of Coach Shrews was an unexpected outcome and I feel lucky we were able to get him. If we can someday emulate your program it will be a great achievement. Good luck the rest of the way. I for one will be pulling for you guys all the way.

Fortunately Shrew will overcome and outlast this ICA admin but bolt after 5 yrs. They have very little interest in BB. They put a pin in chambers and they let Washington do what she did and then bring in a Coach Kriegs.

Reactions: PSU&Trout
Fortunately Shrew will overcome and outlast this ICA admin but bolt after 5 yrs. They have very little interest in BB. They put a pin in chambers and they let Washington do what she did and then bring in a Coach Kriegs.
The PSU basketball woes are not found at the coaching level. In fact most of the woes with PSU's present decline are obviously administrative.

Reactions: bison13
Congratulations PSU on a great hire in Coach Shrewsbury, and having a great start to a program. I have a lot of respect for your team, not pretty but gritty. I hate to see Coach Shrews in defeat, and I especially hate to see players like John Harrar have their careers close without more success. If I had to go to war, I would want to be on John Harrar's side. Your team has a lot of class and it is d@mn hard to root against them. I wish Coach Shrewsbury and John Harrar and his teammates much success in the future.
Interesting, that two of the PSU coaches that are receiving the most positive buzz are from Purdue. Shrews and Stubblefield. thanks Boilers

ADVERTISEMENT