A question for board lefties.

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
Can all of you board lefties give me their preferred pronouns? I certainly don't want to offend anyone using the wrong descriptors.

For example. If I said, "That Lafayette Bear, he's sure a goofball!" He, I mean, she, I mean they, I mean Xem, might really be hurt because he doesn't identify as "he." Or, if I said, "Paoli doesn't know what he's talking about." That would certainly piss her off. I certainly don't want to do that.

So please libs. Give me your preferred pronouns.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Frankly I don't believe anyone on this board believes people should be punnished for not using someone's preferred pronouns. Most here, I would think, believe the sexual harassment charge against the 13 year old boy in Wisconsin is ridiculous and violates 1st Amendment rights.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Probably a good idea to not let people know youre a rapistwhen
Frankly I don't believe anyone on this board believes people should be punnished for not using someone's preferred pronouns. Most here, I would think, believe the sexual harassment charge against the 13 year old boy in Wisconsin is ridiculous and violates 1st Amendment rights.
You’re speaking for yourself . These fellows would definitely enforce a rule like that if it somehow came to be.
Look already at what they support?

Reactions: bison13

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
You’re speaking for yourself . These fellows would definitely enforce a rule like that if it somehow came to be.
Look already at what they support?
This pronoun gender identity stuff is so out there I believe most people believe it's ridiculous. It's like renaming cats as dogs and vice versa. My friend, I don't buy into what the media tries to force feed people. Their motive is ratings and they will do anything and tell us anything to boost those ratings. Most people don't believe a word they report.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
This pronoun gender identity stuff is so out there I believe most people believe it's ridiculous. It's like renaming cats as dogs and vice versa. My friend, I don't buy into what the media tries to force feed people. Their motive is ratings and they will do anything and tell us anything to boost those ratings. Most people don't believe a word they report.
The big problem with this gender identity pronoun nonsense is that this stuff started out on the West coast. 10 years ago you’d be lucky to hear about it in the press. Today, we hear about a school in Wisconsin that is trying to press charges on students. This perversion keeps cascading into more of middle America. A lot of damage to our culture has already been done. Some of these nuts 🌰 are going out of their way to ruin a kids reputation.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Well it’s happening, whether you believe it or not , it’s much easier to live in denial of these changes . It still won’t protect you from these people .

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Meat whap.
I'm enjoying your posts, newbie. At least I think you are a newbie. But I'm beginning to wonder if you were separated a birth from that dude who puts up some wildly entertaining, stream of consciousness posts. Can't think of his posting handle off the top of my head (Mc-something or other), but my guess is that most folks here know who I'm talking about.

Latest posts