ADVERTISEMENT

A lot to look forward to...

Lionrevival

Oct 30, 2015
we have a lot to look forward to this season. We have a new offensive scheme, new faces starting at key positions, a promoted d coordinator, amongst many other changes.

I hope we can start to be more positive instead of negative. I took a break from this board because of the constant negativity.

we have a lot to look forward to this season. We have a new offensive scheme, new faces starting at key positions, a promoted d coordinator, amongst many other changes.

I hope we can start to be more positive instead of negative. I took a break from this board because of the constant negativity.
But we still have Franklin and the negativity came from you.

Can't you get the god-damned citation right?

Reactions: Lionrevival

LMAO

Reactions: Lionrevival
But we still have Franklin and the negativity came from you.

I admit that I have been negative in my posts. I think this program is much bigger than Franklin and even if he doesn't pan out he can't hold us back. Recruiting is going great this offseason. I am so excited about the new offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT