ADVERTISEMENT

A Late Tip of the Hat

LeonRussell

Sep 9, 2013
Just wanted to come over and say great game, and that I'm happy the rest of the country got to witness such a spectacle last night. It sucks to lose, but the better team won, and I can't say enough about Barkley. He's a fantastic talent and representative of your university.

Best of luck the rest of the way!

-Hawkeye fan

Just wanted to come over and say great game, and that I'm happy the rest of the country got to witness such a spectacle last night. It sucks to lose, but the better team won, and I can't say enough about Barkley. He's a fantastic talent and representative of your university.

-Hawkeye fan
Thank you, and best of luck to you as well.

And who knows? Perhaps we'll meet again.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Top notch Leon, Top Notch. Great game! didn't expect anything less at Kinnick at night. If Jewel isn't a Butkus finalist, something's wrong. Dude is a wrecker... That DL is gonna be nasty in the coming years as well. Good luck the rest of the way

-Hawkeye fan
my sentiments exactly. Your team played with heart and didn't deserve to lose. Many props to several players. I also thought "the wave" was one of the coolest things about NCAA football I've seen in a long time. That was the first time I'd seen it and couldn't be more impressed. win out and, hopefully, we can play again in November.

Reactions: Aloha T
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT