ADVERTISEMENT

A INTRO BY "JACK FLEMMING", 1984, PENN ST - WVU GAME

I was there. Very early in the game, maybe even WVU's first pass, pick 6 PSU.
Whoops, that must have been a different year. No pick 6 by PSU in the 86 game vs. WVU. PSUs only TD was scored by Dozier on a 23yd run. Sorry.

Reactions: fairgambit
Whoops, that must have been a different year. No pick 6 by PSU in the 86 game vs. WVU. PSUs only TD was scored by Dozier on a 23yd run. Sorry.
I was there as well, and I wasn't sure about the pick 6, so I checked and realized your error. Still, I decided not to mention it because, after 32 years, just remembering we were there is the important thing.;)

I was there as well, and I wasn't sure about the pick 6, so I checked and realized your error. Still, I decided not to mention it because, after 32 years, just remembering we were there is the important thing.;)
I never doubted my memory for a moment. The only reason I found out I was wrong was because I went looking for the name of WHICH PSU player got the pick 6. That would be.......nobody:(.

Found it! Darren Perry in the 1990 game!

Last edited:
I am sorry guys I do miss the old rivalries, you had some great games and as a PSU fan you knew everything about teams like Pitt, WVU, Syracuse ect. I know we play OSU, Michigan, Michigan St and all but those were special days

ADVERTISEMENT