A clinical trial regional director filed a $2 billion lawsuit against Pfizer and BioNTech alleging they fabricated and falsified their trial data

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
Interesting, a qui tam action.

I'm assuming that DOJ has declined to intervene and the court has unsealed the case, otherwise this is not a document that should be appearing on the internet. Qui tam's get filed all the time these days, and usually there's about a 15% kernel of material truth in their allegations. Assuming doj has declined to intervene (and this is relatively quick as declinations go), the law firm will now look to settle based on the retaliation claim because they won't have the bandwidth to pursue the case themselves. DOJ will not object to that.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Interesting, a qui tam action.

I'm assuming that DOJ has declined to intervene and the court has unsealed the case, otherwise this is not a document that should be appearing on the internet. Qui tam's get filed all the time these days, and usually there's about a 15% kernel of material truth in their allegations. Assuming doj has declined to intervene (and this is relatively quick as declinations go), the law firm will now look to settle based on the retaliation claim because they won't have the bandwidth to pursue the case themselves. DOJ will not object to that.
If the DOJ decided to intervene on who’s behalf would it be? If these allegations are true people need to see hard jail time and these shots immediately stopped.

Reactions: john4psu

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
If the DOJ decided to intervene on who’s behalf would it be? If these allegations are true people need to see hard jail time and these shots immediately stopped.
The whistleblower, in which case they would take over the matter. By declining to intervene, the whistleblower has the option to proceed on behalf of the us, but cannot settle or dismiss without the us’s consent (usually easily obtained as long as the us gets their cut of any settlement amount).

as to jail time, this is a civil matter, so nope.

Reactions: WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The whistleblower, in which case they would take over the matter. By declining to intervene, the whistleblower has the option to proceed on behalf of the us, but cannot settle or dismiss without the us’s consent (usually easily obtained as long as the us gets their cut of any settlement amount).

as to jail time, this is a civil matter, so nope.
Thanks. It shouldn't be a civil matter. That's my point. If the DOJ wasn't a corrupt cesspool they'd be all over this and they'd also be all over the big pharma execs and their FDA lapdogs.

mijowe

Aug 6, 2021
I'm not buying it. I don't think the Trump administration would spend $4 billion of taxpayer dollars for 200 million doses if there was anything nefarious about the shots. Think about when these allegations took place, Trump was rolling up his sleeves to get the vaccine to Americans and the libs were doing everything possible to stand in the way. This stinks of the left trying to ruin his legacy with the whistleblowing and is now just a money grab with the lawsuit.

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks. It shouldn't be a civil matter. That's my point. If the DOJ wasn't a corrupt cesspool they'd be all over this and they'd also be all over the big pharma execs and their FDA lapdogs.
Well, perhaps but I sure don’t whistleblowers undertaking criminal prosecutions.

Reactions: WeR0206

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
I'm not buying it. I don't think the Trump administration would spend $4 billion of taxpayer dollars for 200 million doses if there was anything nefarious about the shots. Think about when these allegations took place, Trump was rolling up his sleeves to get the vaccine to Americans and the libs were doing everything possible to stand in the way. This stinks of the left trying to ruin his legacy with the whistleblowing and is now just a money grab with the lawsuit.

Almost nothing We4 posts is of substance.

LdN