A black woman that belongs in our government.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Condoleezza Rice

While Condi was National Security Advisor she volunteered her own personal time to her charity, which happened to be my wife's charity. This wasn't just a photo op appearance. It was significant after-hours time and real involvement at a personal level. She walked into a room with her staff and subordinated herself to my wife. She said "How can I help."

My wife has roots from the "other side of the railroad tracks."

It was Shock and Awe.

We need her back.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Condoleezza Rice

While Condi was National Security Advisor she volunteered her own personal time to her charity, which happened to be my wife's charity. This wasn't just a photo op appearance. It was significant after-hours time and real involvement at a personal level. She walked into a room with her staff and subordinated herself to my wife. She said "How can I help."

My wife has roots from the "other side of the railroad tracks."

It was Shock and Awe.

We need her back.
Could that be any more racist- and you have no idea- pathetic.

Reactions: PaoliLion

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Should he have just said “ A person that belongs in our government”? Would that have satisfied you? You libs are so deep into identity politics I thought that was the norm……to label everyone so we can assign some level of social status to them. Racism would be on its death bed if it wasn’t for fools like you crying it out at every turn and making sure we paint every minority as victims. You people analyze every syllable hoping to find a way to tie peoples words to some type of racism. I’m sick of it and sick of people like you. Do the world a favor and pull your lips up over your head and swallow.

Reactions: Ski

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Could that be any more racist- and you have no idea- pathetic.

And what was "racist" about it? Be specific.

Your party has history, made public, that eliminated people who are not black and female from consideration of key posts in government. THAT is racist.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Should he have just said “ A person that belongs in our government”?
Well, I happen to disagree with him about Ms. Rice, but if he feels that way, he would have been better of saying that she was "A person who belongs in our government."

Reactions: BW Lion

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Well, I happen to disagree with him about Ms. Rice, but if he feels that way, he would have been better of saying that she was "A person who belongs in our government."

This is how I would have phrased it as well -- before the Dems took over and created things like "systemic racism" and Critical Race Theory.

So, how does it feel when the tables are turned? Not too good, huh?

Let me know when the Dems will stop playing the race card. We will go back to making skin color, and gender, a non-issue, where it belongs. Merit and character. Period. Ms. Rice has both.

Latest posts