61-year-old man sucker punched in Brooklyn dies five days later

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Shocking ............................but true

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/61-year-old-man-sucker-punched-brooklyn-dies-five-days-later

White supremacists must be busy as hell raping and robbing and mugging and killing in a multitude of unreported crimes to stay ahead of these thug groups as the biggest threat to public safety. Everyday, the beat goes on..... but , hey, the cops and the local DA (especially in NY) will take care of it and protect us....turn in your guns today!

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/61-year-old-man-sucker-punched-brooklyn-dies-five-days-later

White supremacists must be busy as hell raping and robbing and mugging and killing in a multitude of unreported crimes to stay ahead of these thug groups as the biggest threat to public safety. Everyday, the beat goes on..... but , hey, the cops and the local DA (especially in NY) will take care of it and protect us....turn in your guns today!
Probably a white guy who did it.

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004

In part this is because our legal system is dysfunctional. The accused need to be tried quickly and, if guilty, punished quickly and with consistency. We spend wayyyy too long whining and crying over them in their defense. Did they or did they not do the alleged crime? Little else should matter.

Reactions: bison13 and Dzapper

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
In part this is because our legal system is dysfunctional. The accused need to be tried quickly and, if guilty, punished quickly and with consistency. We spend wayyyy too long whining and crying over them in their defense. Did they or did they not do the alleged crime? Little else should matter.

It's in Wisconsin btw, but keep whining about Rittenhouse etc.

Reactions: Hotshoe

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
AND, somehow the guns they have to have at home somehow talked them into using their fists on this job. We all know it's guns that kill, not criminal thug murderers.
Those objects have a higher yearly body count than the AR 15 too btw.

Reactions: bison13

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I gave my opinion of Rittenhouse. He was judged not guilty. Maybe you should move on. I have.
Maybe, but I doubt a person who put forth such a ridiculous opinion after the legal system worked while there are still civil suits out there learned much.
You really don't live in reality. The reality is the situation the OP posted. Which is why you should be able be allowed to defend yourself.

Reactions: WeR0206

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004
Maybe, but I doubt a person who put forth such a ridiculous opinion after the legal system worked while there are still civil suits out there learned much.
You really don't live in reality. The reality is the situation the OP posted. Which is why you should be able be allowed to defend yourself.
In a criminal case there is a very high bar to proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. He was found not guilty. In some places (CA, OR etc.) he may not have been. Don't live in reality? This country has an F'ing gun problem. That is reality.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
In a criminal case there is a very high bar to proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. He was found not guilty. In some places (CA, OR etc.) he may not have been. Don't live in reality? This country has an F'ing gun problem. That is reality.
The high bar had nothing to do with his acquittal. He was acquitted bc there was extensive video evidence showing he wasn’t the aggressor and clearly acted in self defense. Any non biased jury would have acquitted.

The country has a problem with subversive commie ideology being pumped into the heads of young impressionable people which is causing our society to rot from the inside. They are trying to divide us by race, age, religion, class, gender, etc. and kill each other as much as possible.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The high bar had nothing to do with his acquittal. He was acquitted bc there was extensive video evidence showing he wasn’t the aggressor and clearly acted in self defense. Any non biased jury would have acquitted.

The country has a problem with subversive commie ideology being pumped into the heads of young impressionable people which is causing our society to rot from the inside. They are trying to divide us by race, age, religion, class, gender, etc. and kill each other as much as possible.
Dandy don recently talked about some recent event he attended and how all of the prosecutors there could not believe he was charged after watching the video. It was completely obvious he legally defended himself.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Dandy don recently talked about some recent event he attended and how all of the prosecutors there could not believe he was charged after watching the video. It was completely obvious he legally defended himself.
Yeah, if there was ever a clear cut case of prosecutorial misconduct this was it. Most cases don't have so much video evidence so there's some grey area but not in this case. 100% clear cut self defense. I think Kyle is trying to go after the prosecutors with some lawsuits but I could be mistaken on that. I hope there's a way for him to jam them up just like they jammed him up.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

BrandonRocks

Dec 29, 2021

The country hates white supremacists and when they commit a horrible crime, it’s going to be all over the news. The don’t worry about some random person getting sucker punched.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Yes. That's the biggest part being ignored here.

He shouldn't have even been charged.

It was a ridiculous show trial from the get go.

Hoping they could scare some jurors to vote guilty.

LdN

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004

It has a great deal to do with it. A jury in a liberal state like CA or in NYC may have found him guilty. I probably would have voted for acquittal. However I would have wanted to hear how he came from out of state to "administer first aid" and wound up sporting an AR. What I am saying is the opposite of how OJ got off. Still the same concept.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It has a great deal to do with it. A jury in a liberal state like CA or in NYC may have found him guilty. I probably would have voted for acquittal. However I would have wanted to hear how he came from out of state to "administer first aid" and wound up sporting an AR. What I am saying is the opposite of how OJ got off. Still the same concept.
You’re an idiot, you should know these things already . It’s public knowledge that was available in app a day or two.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Yes. That's the biggest part being ignored here.

He shouldn't have even been charged.

It was a ridiculous show trial from the get go.

Hoping they could scare some jurors to vote guilty.

LdN
Once the video was accessed it should have been over. But it appears there is a two tiered system of justice, some people don't see it.

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004
You’re an idiot, you should know these things already . It’s public knowledge that was available in app a day or two.
No, I would want to hear it as a member of a jury. I have read the internet version. You can take your IQ assessment and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I gave my opinion of Rittenhouse. He was judged not guilty. Maybe you should move on. I have.
No you haven't. You actually brought him up and blatantly lied about his actions. He never once sought confrontation.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
As @bourbon n blues said this has already been explained. Kyle is on video talking about why he's there with his medic kit and gun. He saw the previous days that it was a hairy environment and he would need the ability to protect himself while administering first aid. His friend was also asked to bring help (he enlisted Kyle) to protect local businesses b/c in the prior days many were burned to the ground (hence the guns they all carried). All of this is on video and was also shown during the trial.

He was also on film giving someone basic first aid a few hours before he was attacked.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
As @bourbon n blues said this has already been explained. Kyle is on video talking about why he's there with his medic kit and gun. He saw the previous days that it was a hairy environment and he would need the ability to protect himself while administering first aid. His friend was also asked to bring help (he enlisted Kyle) to protect local businesses b/c in the prior days many were burned to the ground (hence the guns they all carried). All of this is on video and was also shown during the trial.

He was also on film giving someone basic first aid a few hours before he was attacked.
And it was the information was available shortly after the shooting .

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Scroll to the bottom of the article for pics. These were "dark skinned men"....I know....shocking , but sometimes it happens.
Thank God for Pandazapper. We all know now of another "dark skinned man" (or men) who committed a crime. Big news, to be sure. I hope you all have plenty of AR-15's to protect yourselves. And, of course, you will need to stash a few extra away just as a precaution against any "gun gragging." :cool:

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Thank God for Pandazapper. We all know now of another "dark skinned man" (or men) who committed a crime. Big news, to be sure. I hope you all have plenty of AR-15's to protect yourselves. And, of course, you will need to stash a few extra away just as a precaution against any "gun gragging." :cool:
Glad you see the light. Keep up the good work ]tic].

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.

Absolutely right. And let's not forget, Kenosha was a WAR ZONE at the time. You'd be crazy to NOT be carrying in that situation.

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004
No you haven't. You actually brought him up and blatantly lied about his actions. He never once sought confrontation.
I did not bring up Rittenhouse in this thread. I said I probably would have voted for acquittal. Not sure every jury in every part of the country would have. I stand by it.

Latest posts