Here are the Biden administration's five stages:
- It's not really a problem. You just think it is.
- It's only a problem for some people, especially rich people. It doesn't affect ordinary folks.
- It's only a temporary problem. Although folks may be feeling some pain right now, it will go away soon, thanks to our policies.
- The problem is lasting a little longer than expected, but none of the experts anticipated that. The president himself is working hard to fix everything.
- It's not our fault, and there's nothing we can do to fix the problem. Who is to blame? (In 2021, it was Trump; in 2022, it is Putin.)