ADVERTISEMENT

4/30/15 Dr. Barron asked about Joe's Statue and promptly dodges question

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
Here's the link.

"This isn't the perfect time"

This man is a coward and a disgrace. At the end he says there's a group of people that say the statue should NEVER be put back up because of what they "know".

Ummm...what exactly does this group of people "know" Dr. Barron? Why hasn't this been disclosed in the spirit of transparency???

I think Joe deserves a staue. Just not that effin ugly hunk a junk that was there before. He never held up his finger like that running on the field. Barely flashed it after beating Georgia. The clown face is just horrible, with the Spencer Gifts glasses. Once they have one created that reflects the man's character and style, put it back up. For now, melt down that POS.

Last edited:
Here's the link.

This man is a coward and a disgrace. At the end he says there's a group of people that say the statue should NEVER be put back up because of what they "know".

Ummm...what exactly does this group of people "know" Dr. Barron? Why hasn't this been disclosed in the spirit of transparency???
More innuendo which further damages Joe's name and legacy. I agree with you. Dr. Barron, if there are "facts" out there that show Joe acted inappropriately, or worse, let's hear them. Otherwise, just shut the hell up.

He's a short-timer. Once the cabal gets exposed, he'll be forced out. Hopefully Sollers can get the job done.

There's a group who knows something, though. It's the people who hired him.

Unfortunately, the real job description for this and similar jobs across the University network, in this Country, rarely includes leadership. Intellectual nitwit and stooge administrator are the preferred qualities. Leaders need not apply.

Reactions: nits74
I think Joe deserves a staue. Just not that effin ugly hunk a junk that was there before. He never held up his finger like that running on the field. Barely flashed it after beating Georgia. The clown face is just horrible, with the Spencer Gifts glasses. Once they have one created that reflects the man's character and style, put it back up. For now, melt down that POS.

i think the same statue should be placed just where and just like it was. This would signify that it was a mistake to take it down. These Board of Distrust clowns need to have it shoved in their face with every opportunity we get. They need to be totally disgraced.

Now I agree with a new statue eventually, but the original needs to be replaced first.

i think the same statue should be placed just where and just like it was. This would signify that it was a mistake to take it down. These Board of Distrust clowns need to have it shoved in their face with every opportunity we get. They need to be totally disgraced.

Now I agree with a new statue eventually, but the original needs to be replaced first.
Good point.

Sounds like Barron has some reconciliation to do between these three groups.

1.) the ones that believe it should have never been taken down
2.) the ones that believe it should be put back up when we are sure and ready to celebrate it (something like that.....)
3.) the ones that believe it should stay down because of what "they" know

Well Dr. Barron, it seems to me like you need to get to work and reconcile these three beliefs into ONE that PSU fans, students and alumni will HAVE to accept to move on.

The Pitt people are right about one thing. This is one dysfunctional place.

Here's the link.

Barron is an effing disgrace to this fine university. Graham Spanier was 100000x better than this clown

I graduated from Duke/Duke/UNC. Since I gave a lot of money to PSU Hershey I am now a member of the PSU President's Club to which I say "Whoopti F'king Doo!". Dr. Barron , you are an embarrassment !

Last edited:
Reactions: fairgambit
I graduated from Duke/Duke/UNC. Since I gave a lot of money to PSU Hershey I am now a member of the PSU President's Club to witch I say "Whoopti F'king Doo!". Dr. Barron , you are an embarrassment !

Dr Barron, If you are trolling on these message boards which wouldn't surprise me at all, be advised. You are fooling no one. Just when I think I've seen it all and yet you manage to set the bar to a new low. I am at a loss of words to describe you. Embarrassing? Wow! To say the least. Worst part of all, to the outsiders you are seen as representing all of us Penn Staters when nothing can be further from the truth. Honesty? Civility? Not from you. You are a joke! Clown! Tool! Lackey! And I thought Dr Oswald was useless as PSU President.I can tell you this you've got him beat hands down. I'm ashamed that you represent us! We can only hope that you retire with rest of the BOT morons. The sooner the better. Just so you know, I'm part of the over 55 crowd and a loyal Penn Stater.

Reactions: WeR0206
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT