ADVERTISEMENT

28 year old English teacher, 8 months, pregnant, caught having relations with 15 year old...

I thought you were posting about Kayla Sprinkles

5668a0_21f82f1888b64a63871f3ec05a020920~mv2.jpg_256

At this rate they’re going to have to bar women under the age of 45 from being junior high\high school teachers.

Reactions: LionJim
I think this calls for a some pics of other female teachers accused:

1. Elizabeth Flint
elizabethflint-e1526392960176.png

2. Molly Shattuck

Slider1-500x300.jpg

3. Stephanie Peterson

1255778.jpg

4. Brittany Zamora

1277034.jpg

5. Haeli Wey

images

6. LIndsay Massaro

Lindsay-Massaro.jpg

7. Brianne Altice

teacher9n-3-web.jpg

1. Elizabeth Flint

2. Molly Shattuck

Slider1-500x300.jpg

3. Stephanie Peterson

1255778.jpg

4. Brittany Zamora

1277034.jpg

5. Haeli Wey

images

6. LIndsay Massaro

Lindsay-Massaro.jpg

7. Brianne Altice

teacher9n-3-web.jpg
Dont forget

bad-teacher-1.jpg

Reactions: PSJimbo
I personally think that one of the funnier skits I’ve seen in the last 8 years or so on SNL was when Rhonda Rousey was on and they did a Skit about a Trial when 2 female teachers had sex with a HS boy.

Keenan Thompson played the judge and the HS student was Pete Davidson.
Quite funny.

Reactions: ralphster
Wonder how far off the rails this thread can/will go.

That being said, Deb Lafave FTW and Molly Shattuck to place.

I think this topic is worthy of a dedicated poll. nittnee13 is off to a good start, but it's not an "official poll". I believe BWI/McAndrew only adheres to the highest standards of polling accuracy (but then I might be mistaken) :)

Why do we view this so differently than we do Sandusky having sex with teenage boys? Is it because of the homosexual aspect?

Why do we view this so differently than we do Sandusky having sex with teenage boys? Is it because of the homosexual aspect?

That is a very good question that always gets asked. Also to be asked - why do we view this differently if it was a 28 year old male teacher having sex with a 15 year old girl?

I can guess the reasons, but the questions still remain.

That is a very good question that always gets asked. Also to be asked - why do we view this differently if it was a 28 year old male teacher having sex with a 15 year old girl?

I can guess the reasons, but the questions still remain.

Right. I mean this sexual assault gets a thread full of pictures of past perpetrators and a request for a poll to see which is the hottest. It’s odd.

Right. I mean this sexual assault gets a thread full of pictures of past perpetrators and a request for a poll to see which is the hottest. It’s odd.

Well, it's not odd - it's how we (as a society) think. It is the norm we have become.

Tangentially - the #metoo movement does little - if any- commentary on these sexual assaults. They focus on women being assaulted by men (and they should, as that is the prevalent sexual aggressive acts in our society).

Well, it's not odd - it's how we (as a society) think.

Tangentially - the #metoo movement does little - if any- commentary on these sexual assaults. They focus on women being assaulted by men (and they should, as that is the prevalent sexual aggressive acts in our society).

I think the way we as a society look at it is odd.

I thought you were posting about Kayla Sprinkles

5668a0_21f82f1888b64a63871f3ec05a020920~mv2.jpg_256

1. Elizabeth Flint

2. Molly Shattuck

Slider1-500x300.jpg

3. Stephanie Peterson

1255778.jpg

4. Brittany Zamora

1277034.jpg

5. Haeli Wey

images

6. LIndsay Massaro

Lindsay-Massaro.jpg

7. Brianne Altice

teacher9n-3-web.jpg

Dont forget

bad-teacher-1.jpg

Why couldn’t I have been a victim when I was in high school? :(

Reactions: FightOnState
I think the way we as a society look at it is odd.
Its not odd.
As progressive and PC as we think we are, we still view girls as the fairer sex, more vulnerable.
As the father of a son and a daughter, I would feel diffrently if it happened to them.
If it was my son, 99% of me would want the teacher in jail. 1% of me would be, come on son, stand up for yourself.
If it was my daghter? One. Dead. Teacher.

Well, it's not odd - it's how we (as a society) think. It is the norm we have become.

I think when we perceive the older person as being more physically stronger than the younger person that we end up taking an issue. For teachers with high school boys, the boys are still probably stronger or at least equal to the teachers in physical strength.

Of course we ignore the whole aspect of one being more dominant in terms of authority, which is what we should concentrate on.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
Its not odd.
As progressive and PC as we think we are, we still view girls as the fairer sex, more vulnerable.
As the father of a son and a daughter, I would feel diffrently if it happened to them.
If it was my son, 99% of me would want the teacher in jail. 1% of me would be, come on son, stand up for yourself.

What if it was your son with a male teacher?

I went to school in Lancaster County. My female teachers were all 50 year old Mennonites. At least they looked to be 50.

Its not odd.
In my view, that's a truism, but how often are we told it is sexist to view females this way? All the freakin' time.

Reactions: Ski
Or that blondes aren’t as smart.

To be fair to the blondes.... I've been in the education business for 25 years. The younger candidates we get now leave a lot to be desired intellectually regardless of hair color or even gender to be perfectly honest.

it is similar to Roseanne Barr saying what she said and what Sam Bee said. It is contextual.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT