26 boxes of documents, including 300 classified documents.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You do realize, the PRA restricts the access of NARA for several years. That, the letter NARA sent doesn't remotely compare to media reports. But hey, you keep dipping into the msm like you did regarding the dossier. Because, you just knew that, Trump had hooked pissing on him in Russia. No leaks? Lmao. Can you be a bigger fool?
The bigger fools are all in MAGAland following the yellow lord. Only a fool would believe anything that liar says. He will soon be in stripes and behind bars.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
What leaks? The items noted were mentioned in a NARA request for docs.
The 2 young attorneys are in deep shit - Obstruction of Justice and lying to the FBI/DOJ. That's what got Gen Flynn convicted. Why can't the dupes around Donnie just tell the truth?

I think Trump tends to attract people with questionable moral standards.

Reactions: NJPSU

bdgan

May 29, 2008
We know Trump destroyed records, even some of his former staffers have testified to seeing him do it.
Wadding up a note and tossing it in the toilet? Hardly similar to destroying subpoenaed records, smashing phones, and bleaching servers.

Reactions: psu skp

bdgan

May 29, 2008
That's what the FBI removed from Trump's home at Mar a Lago pursuant to that search warrant. This happened long after his attorney Christina Bobb, had signed an affidavit stating that, after NARA removed a bunch of classified documents and records in June 2022, pursuant to a subpoena, there were "no more classified documents on or about" Trump's Mar a Lago home. The affidavit Ms. Bobb signed was prepared by another of Trump's attorneys, Evan Corcoran.

It turns out there was a veritable shiat ton of classified documents remaining in Trump's Mara Lago home, and video evidence the feds subsequently viewed showed that various people were coming in and out of the basement storage room where Trump kept most of those documents, moving them around repeatedly and putting them in different containers. Why all that activity?

Best of all, it turns out that Donald Trump himself went through many (if not most) of the documents he was hanging onto, so he cannot now maintain that he did not personally participate in these shenanigans.

Ms. Bobb and Mr. Corcoran are now both percipient witnesses and likely defendants in this mess, and they should no longer speak with, much less try to represent, Donald Trump. They had better be out seeking competent criminal defense counsel. (Of course, we should probably confirm all of this with PPB, given his apparently VAST legal knowledge and expertise.)

I have no idea what, if anything, Trump did that was illegal. That's the difference between us. You think you KNOW the details which of course you do not.

I will say this much. I seriously doubt that Trump spent days personally going through records. The best I can imagine is that he asked his assistants to go through certain things. Next you're going to tell us that he personally packed all of the boxes before leaving the White House.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
I have no idea what, if anything, Trump did that was illegal. That's the difference between us. You think you KNOW the details which of course you do not.

I will say this much. I seriously doubt that Trump spent days personally going through records. The best I can imagine is that he asked his assistants to go through certain things. Next you're going to tell us that he personally packed all of the boxes before leaving the White House.

Kinda what I think to, Trump probably had no idea what was in the boxes when they were moved. The only exception would be if they had video of him going through the boxes or if some documents were found in his safe. That would be very hard to explain.....

Reactions: NJPSU

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009

They have witnesses who will attest to the the fact that Cheeto personally went through some of these boxes. It wouldn't surprised me if he combed through ALL of them. What else did he have to do other than serve as unofficial poolside greeter?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
They have witnesses who will attest to the the fact that Cheeto personally went through some of these boxes. It wouldn't surprised me if he combed through ALL of them. What else did he have to do other than serve as unofficial poolside greeter?
He may have gone through some things but I think you're nuts to believe he's personally pouring through tens of thousands of pages.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Kinda what I think to, Trump probably had no idea what was in the boxes when they were moved. The only exception would be if they had video of him going through the boxes or if some documents were found in his safe. That would be very hard to explain.....
That was good.