$250 Million Election Defense Fund

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
How many of you Cons contributed to Donald's Election Defense Fund? Trump was told by many people, his AG, WH counsel, Campaign manager, Director of Cyber Security Security and others that his stolen election narrative was incorrect. Trump continues to raise money with this fraudulent narrative. So far it sits unspent in Trump's bank account. Anyone want their money bank? Anyone think this is fraud? A grift?

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
How many of you Cons contributed to Donald's Election Defense Fund? Trump was told by many people, his AG, WH counsel, Campaign manager, Director of Cyber Security Security and others that his stolen election narrative was incorrect. Trump continues to raise money with this fraudulent narrative. So far it sits unspent in Trump's bank account. Anyone want their money bank? Anyone think this is fraud? A grift?

You seem upset about Trump.
This is due to TDS.

Please remember that Biden is POTUS and owns this shitshow.

LdN

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I think it’s safe to say that if Trump’s involved in some capacity that it’s going to be a grift.

Reactions: maypole

junior1

May 29, 2001

No, I did not contribute to trump...but if the funds are still unspent and not used for the advertised purpose, the should be returned

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Don’t remember and don’t care. Get back to me after we audit the financials of BLM.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
You seem upset about Trump.
This is due to TDS.

Please remember that Biden is POTUS and owns this shitshow.

LdN
Biden owns the economy, not Jan 6 and the Trump shit show. I'll happily get raped over a gallon of gas for a short period of time than have Donald Trump destroy our government and democracy. By far the lesser of two evils. Gas can come down in price, once the democracy is gone its gone.

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
Biden owns the economy, not Jan 6 and the Trump shit show. I'll happily get raped over a gallon of gas for a short period of time than have Donald Trump destroy our government and democracy. By far the lesser of two evils. Gas can come down in price, once the democracy is gone its gone.

Any time I hear a lefty say that Trump would "destroy our democracy", I'm certain that person is about as dumb as Biden.

Reactions: psuted and psu skp

junior1

May 29, 2001
Ok now I think that the Jan 6 "riot/insurrection/sedition" or whatever you want to call it was definitely over the top/ uncalled for/illegal or again, whatever you want to call it. But somehow a few hundred unarmed, rag tag, unorganized nut jobs wandering through the capitol is far from destroying our democracy. Don't you think that your description is a little far fetched? Obviously democrat leaders on the hill didn't think that democracy was threatened, they didn't even call for the national guard.
Now, should those that broke laws be punished? Certainly.
Should Donald trump be restricted from running for president? Isn't that for voters to decide?
Now, you didn't bring this up, but it's part of the thread....trump lied????? Maybe I've become cynical but which politician hasn't lied recently...schiff, pelosi, biden, buttigieg, harfis, McCarthy, and of course, hillary.
Everybody has their right to their own opinion, and you believe that democracy was threatened. I respect that..I just don't see it that way. Doesn't make me right, doesn't make me wrong!

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Did Trump lie about inflation to try to pass a multi trillion dollar spending package that would have made the US a third world country with 20% plus inflation?

LdN
Part of the current inflation is based on the tariffs Trump put on imported goods - they are still in effect. Those tariffs increase the cost of goods imported - inflationary.

junior1

May 29, 2001
Part of the current inflation is based on the tariffs Trump put on imported goods - they are still in effect. Those tariffs increase the cost of goods imported - inflationary.
And yet the US is trying to bring more production back onshore. So, higher prices, same productivity, inflationary

Reactions: bourbon n blues