ADVERTISEMENT

24 hours from now: Penn State honors The Second Mile & Bruce Heim at Beaver Stadium

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
What will everyone hear as 100,000 fans "celebrate" Bruce Heim & The Second Mile?

Bruce Heim: "BRUUUUUUUUCE!"
Army West Point: "BOOOOOOOOOO!"
TV Audience: "Did you guys see those crazy PSU fans booing the military? Burn it down. The whole place."
Sandusky's survivors: PSU cashing in on big-money donors at the expense of child welfare.

IMG_6083color.jpg

“By not going out, I would be admitting that the Second Mile did something wrong and the Second Mile didn’t do anything wrong,” he said. “I was investigated by five different investigative agencies because of my association with the Second Mile.”

“I didn’t do anything wrong. I was investigated for two years, spoke to the grand jury for over two hours. … The Second Mile didn’t do anything wrong. We didn’t think Jerry was a pedophile.”

“Nobody in the Second Mile had any inkling that he had done anything wrong,” he said. “If you don’t believe it, then why hasn’t there been one charge brought against the Second Mile? They have been investigated just as deeply and as vigorously as Penn State was.”

Here's what you did wrong, Bruce.
  • You broke the chain-of-command in reporting Mike McQueary's story in 2001.
  • You told Jack Raykovitz (Matt Sandusky's one-time counselor) to keep the report private.
  • You failed to implement a state-mandated safety plan & investigation of Jerry in 2001.
  • When Sandusky was banned from bringing kids on campus, you gave Jerry the golden key to your pool/showers/facilities at the Hilton Garden Inn.
  • You and your fellow directors wasted no time in shredding everything when the news hit the fan.
  • You made Penn State pay for the sins of The Second Mile's founder and his supporting staff.

Just another example of a man with more money, power and influence than Joe Paterno.

The best part: When the sh!t hits the fan, PSU will publically apologize and blame it all on the alumni-elected trustees.

Last edited:
What will everyone hear?

PSU Alumni: "BOOOOOOO!"
Louis Freeh: 100,000 football freaks now worship at the altar of The Second Mile.
Sandusky's victims: PSU values big-money donors at the expense of child welfare.
America: "Did you guys see those crazy PSU fans booing the military? Burn that whole place down."

IMG_6083color.jpg

“By not going out, I would be admitting that the Second Mile did something wrong and the Second Mile didn’t do anything wrong,” he said. “Nobody in the Second Mile had any inkling that he had done anything wrong,” he said. “If you don’t believe it, then why hasn’t there been one charge brought against the Second Mile? They have been investigated just as deeply and as vigorously as Penn State was.”

Thousands with no connection whatsoever to the Second Mile have born the brunt of this man's mistakes.

But it's OK. He says he didn't know.

What will everyone hear?

PSU Alumni: "BOOOOOOO!"
Louis Freeh: 100,000 football freaks now worship at the altar of The Second Mile.
Sandusky's victims: PSU values big-money donors at the expense of child welfare.
America: "Did you guys see those crazy PSU fans booing the military? Burn that whole place down."

IMG_6083color.jpg

“By not going out, I would be admitting that the Second Mile did something wrong and the Second Mile didn’t do anything wrong,” he said. “I was investigated by five different investigative agencies because of my association with the Second Mile.”

“I didn’t do anything wrong. I was investigated for two years, spoke to the grand jury for over two hours. … The Second Mile didn’t do anything wrong. We didn’t think Jerry was a pedophile.”

“Nobody in the Second Mile had any inkling that he had done anything wrong,” he said. “If you don’t believe it, then why hasn’t there been one charge brought against the Second Mile? They have been investigated just as deeply and as vigorously as Penn State was.”

Here's what you did wrong, Bruce.
  • You broke the chain-of-command in reporting Mike McQueary's story in 2001.
  • You told Jack Raykovitz (Matt Sandusky's one-time counselor) to keep the report private.
  • You failed to implement a state-mandated safety plan & investigation of JS in 2001.
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/1...-perform-the-honorary-coin-toss-tomorrow.html

Reactions: bjf1984
ADVERTISEMENT