ADVERTISEMENT

2024-25 PSU Lineup (The Dynasty Continues)

Did I miss something? Did we not just win another National Championship in Wrestling? Yet all this hostility. Sheesh. Some folks need to smell the roses and live a little. Even our wrestlers call it just a game. 100% Jesus my man, 100% Jesus. Lol keep it Kool like Aaron and David.

It’s not that people don’t like you, it’s just that people want the truth and not the truth as you see it. Those 2 things are very different unfortunately
Speak for yourself not for "people", and not one person on here speaks "the truth". This is a message board and outside of family of the team, nobody knows Jack shit and that includes you, me, and everyone else.

I think Shane will be a terror whenever he returns. I bet he will be ready by November but if not, we have lots of options.

Can a wrestler get 2 medical years for the same injury, or is there a cap?

Reactions: Thatswhatwedo
Is there a way to "like" a suspension notice? Asking for a friend.

giphy.gif

I think Shane will be a terror whenever he returns. I bet he will be ready by November but if not, we have lots of options.

Anyone know what I juries van ness had the last four years. Not sure if that was public

Anyone know what I juries van ness had the last four years. Not sure if that was public

This was from Flo in February:

Ahead Of Schedule

Shayne Van Ness sported a leg brace that appeared to allow an almost full range of motion as he headed into the wrestling room for practice on Tuesday.

It’s been rare to see Van Ness without a smile in the room when it is open to reporters. Maybe that’s odd for a wrestler considered a rising star who had this season — what was supposed to be his coming-out year — cut short by a knee injury. Not to the guys who really know him, Sanderson would say.

There’s more to that, though, and there may be a silver lining to the decision to shut Van Ness down in order to have surgery to repair something that had been ailing him for quite a while.

“He’s doing really well,” Sanderson said. “He’s ahead of where he probably should be. You hate losing a guy like Shane. Obviously, the energy and just you were seeing where he was trending and how well he was competing, but its going to be nice for him to feel good too, because he always kind of had that bum knee that was an issue for him off and on. Looking forward to getting him healthy and back in here every day.”

Reactions: danoftw
If nothing else, it should put a pause on the proliferation of random duplicative new threads while he’s in the penalty box.
It’s funny. Each of my deletions (mild biomed pushback) says I should just ignore his posts. BioMOD doesn’t seem to understand that he/she is not giving biomed the same advice to just ignore mine. The one-way censorship is puzzling.

My buddy Pale Ryder had a post deleted a few days back. I believe he was told if he disagreed with someone he should put them on ignore.
I'm not certain but I think it was also a reply on one of Bio's posts.
Same. Again, the mod doesn't recognize the hypocrisy of allowing Bio's posts to stand while telling all others to ignore him, BUT deleting mild comebacks to Bio so his preciousness doesn't have to do the same (ignore ours). The bio-favoritism is why I call him/her bioMOD. Of course, this explanation may be next to be axed.

Same. Again, the mod doesn't recognize the hypocrisy of allowing Bio's posts to stand while telling all others to ignore him, BUT deleting mild comebacks to Bio so his preciousness doesn't have to do the same (ignore ours). The bio-favoritism is why I call him/her bioMOD. Of course, this explanation may be next to be axed.
Can confirm. I was told to "Put the user on ignore if you dont like what they post".

Reactions: PSUer1989

well that tight end from MIAMI JUST GOT APPROVED FOR YR 8!!

I think the mod finally figured out that two guys were the source of the instability, and they are now in the pen. If/when they come out, the instability will surely return and they will be dispatched for good.

I think the mod finally figured out that two guys were the source of the instability, and they are now in the pen. If/when they come out, the instability will surely return and they will be dispatched for good.
Ah, okay. My quandary with biomed is that I find merit in plenty of his posts. Upon reentry, if he just stays civil and plays nice with others, I doubt he’ll be in timeout again, or cause so many of our bio comebacks to become vapor ;) .
Hate to see anyone “dispatched for good.”

Reactions: Sullivan
Ah, okay. My quandary with biomed is that I find merit in plenty of his posts. Upon reentry, if he just stays civil and plays nice with others, I doubt he’ll be in timeout again, or cause so many of our bio comebacks to become vapor ;) .
That guy couldn't stay civil if his life depended on it. He's proven over the last decade plus that he just doesn't have it in him.

He'll come back with a new nic/profile and in a matter of weeks he'll be outed. Its always the same. He's pretty much worn out his welcome on the football board too.

That guy couldn't stay civil if his life depended on it. He's proven over the last decade plus that he just doesn't have it in him.
Damn. From the ever-combative, juvenile tone of some of his posts, I took him for a snowflake student. With all our Lion wrestling riches, you’d think he could scale back the snark and condescension and just enjoy the bliss with fellow fans. Pretty sad if he can’t.

Damn. From the ever-combative, juvenile tone of some of his posts, I took him for a snowflake student. With all our Lion wrestling riches, you’d think he could scale back the snark and condescension and just enjoy the bliss with fellow fans. Pretty sad if he can’t.
Gunsie? No, not a student, LOL. Isn't he a middle aged alcoholic or something?

You're being very nice.

Here is how Urban Dictionary defines his (at least) 4 different handles:

Same guy. Also Psugo823 and a few other handles.

His tell: he calls people "frat boy" as an insult, that nobody is insulted by.
Also challenges people to name a dorm in SC. Heck its been over 50 years since I graduated and I'm not too sure that on a bad day I could remember a dorm name. I can pricture the apartment that my wife and I lived in off campus but that's about it!!

It’s funny. Each of my deletions (mild biomed pushback) says I should just ignore his posts. BioMOD doesn’t seem to understand that he/she is not giving biomed the same advice to just ignore mine. The one-way censorship is puzzling.
Same here…. My posts were deleted and I in no way was offensive. BioMOD is a perfect name. I think they are related or sleeping together.

Also challenges people to name a dorm in SC. Heck its been over 50 years since I graduated and I'm not too sure that on a bad day I could remember a dorm name. I can pricture the apartment that my wife and I lived in off campus but that's about it!!
Google is always better than your memory. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Pale ryder
I find him funny. Is he hurting anyone? We don't need feelings police. 1st amendment. I just hope they dont put him in exile like turd. BTW, I just got a ticket and told to knock it off. I felt that was just.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT