ADVERTISEMENT

2024-25 PSU Lineup (The Dynasty Continues)

RB-Old

Jan 22, 2020
Seriously amazing accomplishment tonight but if a certain 4x champ comes back I could easily see next year's team beating this record.

LL should outscore Davis' output
Davis/Nagao should score more
Bartlett should at least equal this season
SVN/Kasak should score more
Haines should at least equal this season
MM should score more
Carter should score more if he has access to both legs
Barr should be able to match Truax
Mirasola will score less but will score
Kerkvleit should at least equal this season

That's three weights were they improve and only one where they take a hit. There is no doubt this is the most dominant team in sports.

I don’t think the margin gets beat but the total points is going down. Believe Cochran will be 197. Will Sealey and Ryder gray shirt?

Reactions: RB-Old
I think Davis will push Nagao or will restart
I think LL wins 125

bB coming back at 141 is great
SVN at 149
Haines and MM
174 ?
184 ?
197 ?
Hwt kerk

I could see a transfer for 184 or 197

Would be awesome if NIL could persuade Carter

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
Wouldn't be surprised at a transfer at one weight at least. It's business and all in all the time.
You'd think Keckheisen would fit in well but with the depth they already have it seems like there wouldn't be much room.

If you aren’t active in the portal, you aren’t trying to dominate

No reason to not go after a 1 yr starter at 184 or 197 to allow Ryder/sealy / mirosala twins to redshirt

125: LL
133: BD/Nagao
141: Barlett
149: Kasak/Van Ness
157: Haines
165: Messenbrink
174: Facundo
184: Starocci (Heard it here first)
197: Cochran/Transfer
HWT: Kerk
I could see him going 184 if doesn’t do well at Olympics I said the same to our group Would like to see him at 184

125- Lilledahl
133- Nagao (Davis RS)
141- Bartlett
149- SVN
157- Kasak
165- Messenbrink
174- Haines
184- Barr/Facundo/Starocci
197- Mirasola/Barr
Hwt- Kerkvliet

giphy.gif

(don't shoot me) i think i heard basch and willie saying a couple weeks ago that they'd be surprised beau takes a fifth year, that he'll be focusing on his fiancee and business, but that he's more likely to be back if he doesn't win it this year

We don't need transfers
A decent number of posters were saying that last year before any of Nagao, Mesenbrink, and Truax came on board and while they weren’t “needed” to win a national title in the end, there’s a process element here for the program to at least entertain all options to become the best it can be. And thank goodness, that’s how 172.5 just happened. I believe Facundo and Cochran to be potential AA types, but would be surprised if they’re representing PSU in the NCAA tourney next year barring some catastrophic event.

I thought we were going to be in the 160s somewhere, but I am glad we set the record.

Now with that in hand, I don't want to revisit upping it on an annual basis. I would rather we talk about how can we get a few of our guys to finish their takedowns better. If we had we might have scored 185. Ooops, there we go again!

You'd think Keckheisen would fit in well but with the depth they already have it seems like there wouldn't be much room.
Dude, there is no room at the inn!!! There is no portholes, transfers will be knocked on Caels door

I think Van Ness ,Kasak is going to be be a situation that is going to be a issue for Cael. From what I've heard Kasak does not want to redshirt. I don't think SVN will beat Kasak. Kasak is going to be to big and strong for him .

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum
I think Van Ness ,Kasak is going to be be a situation that is going to be an issue for Cael. From what I've heard Kasak does not want to redshirt. I don't think SVN will beat Kasak. Kasak is going to be to big and strong for him .
Seems weird considering he was going to redshirt this year. Didn’t seem like an issue then or have things changed on his end since he got in the lineup?

The reason you have log jams in your line up is...

Wait for it....

...in case you have a guy like Shayne Van Ness go out with a season ending injury. Then you can plug in another kid who wins seven straight matches and finishes in... wait for it...

...the EXACT SAME POSITION AS VAN NESS DID, THIRD PLACE....

Jesus Christ some of you just don't understand.

And Levi Haines is not going up to 174 next year 😂😂😂😂😂

Mitchell will be our 157 pounder, and will not lose another match in his college career. Levi will wrestle at 165, Carter will move on and rehabilitate his leg for his freestyle career, and Alex will return to 174 a brand new, and vastly improved, All American. And Josh Barr will be out 184 pounder.

... And Parker Keckeisen decides to say screw it, I want to wrestle for Cael and hang out with AB and Magic Man 😂, in which case he goes up to 197, and if he doesn't, then we have Lucas Cochran, unless Mirasola is all they say he is.

And if anyone gets hurt, we put a damn near equal guy in his place

Zero chance next year’s team beats the record. Not sure it will be close. Happy to go on record there.
Watch it. The championships are in Philly next year and this program just keeps raising the bar. The competition is so far behind and that’s no knock on them. Cael has built the absolute definition of a dynasty that will not end anytime soon.

(don't shoot me) i think i heard basch and willie saying a couple weeks ago that they'd be surprised beau takes a fifth year, that he'll be focusing on his fiancee and business, but that he's more likely to be back if he doesn't win it this year
Um ok, can van Ness get to 141?

The reason you have log jams in your line up is...

Wait for it....

...in case you have a guy like Shayne Van Ness go out with a season ending injury. Then you can plug in another kid who wins seven straight matches and finishes in... wait for it...

...the EXACT SAME POSITION AS VAN NESS DID, THIRD PLACE....

Jesus Christ some of you just don't understand.

And Levi Haines is not going up to 174 next year 😂😂😂😂😂

Mitchell will be our 157 pounder, and will not lose another match in his college career. Levi will wrestle at 165, Carter will move on and rehabilitate his leg for his freestyle career, and Alex will return to 174 a brand new, and vastly improved, All American. And Josh Barr will be out 184 pounder.

... And Parker Keckeisen decides to say screw it, I want to wrestle for Cael and hang out with AB and Magic Man 😂, in which case he goes up to 197, and if he doesn't, then we have Lucas Cochran, unless Mirasola is all they say he is.

And if anyone gets hurt, we put a damn near equal guy in his place
This seems pretty reasonable...

Reactions: Psubiomed
Not that I expect him to transfer anywhere but I really like Little Rock’s Nasir Bailey. This despite him using more tape than Jack Lambert.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT