ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Recruiting Class Thread

Somewhat disappointing, but not a total shock. He verballed really early, which always concerned those that follow these things closely.

Somewhat disappointing, but not a total shock. He verballed really early, which always concerned those that follow these things closely.

When I look at his "current" offer sheet, Penn State seems to be one of the biggest (if not thee biggest) names on the list. Makes me think others are starting to get involved and making phone calls. At 6' 5" (okay, 6' 3.5" :) ) and 240 pounds as a sophomore, it will likely get you noticed.

OL

Hi all, I have a 2023 recruiting question, but about baseball. I know the PSU baseball history. Does anyone know if things are getting better and with the program? Any comments on their coaching staff? Thanks

Not
Hi all, I have a 2023 recruiting question, but about baseball. I know the PSU baseball history. Does anyone know if things are getting better and with the program? Any comments on their coaching staff? Thanks
We need more arms....

the highlights are from a year ago. In his sophomore year (current), his HS did not play football in the fall, but is playing this spring, so his sophomore year highlights are currently in process.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT