ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2023 LB Tamere Robinson commits to PSU Football

Bison13, wish I would have contacted when I was at Century HS. We seemed to agree on many issues. Good Luck at Damascus. I recently relocated to Western PA for instate tuition at PSU for my daughters

Reactions: bison13
Bison13, wish I would have contacted when I was at Century HS. We seemed to agree on many issues. Good Luck at Damascus. I recently relocated to Western PA for instate tuition at PSU for my daughters
Thank you and Century is a great school and place to raise a kid.

wise decision with the cost of PSU, best wishes (back in my youtharea)

Good news for Linebacker-U to get the Rojas, Robinson duo.

What's next possibly? What positions will now be getting the most attention?

Reactions: bison13
Good news for Linebacker-U to get the Rojas, Robinson duo.

What's next possibly? What positions will now be getting the most attention?
Hey Royboy, I'd focus on another couple O-linemen and a DT or 2. Not sure where they will turn for QB, guessing it may be a current commit to another school. And I don't think we're done at WR.

Reactions: royboy
I"ll wait till coach Wally evaluates this kid and tells us if he fits "the system."

Yessir. Funny how quick the negative bunch are to ride in with Debbie downer comments on a kid, appearing quick and with a couple paragraphs of why it's a bad thing.

Good pickups? Crickets. Maybe a 5 word sentence that doesn't go beyond "He's pretty good." Certainly no 'analysis' like we get about anything negative.

Reactions: marshall23
I"ll wait till coach Wally evaluates this kid and tells us if he fits "the system."
[/QUOTEv ]
Don't forget that we have the worst defensive coaching in the country and this kid will regress to a junior high level in 2 years under Franklin and his incompetent staff.

Total surrender by Pitt .....CJF just walks into their neighborhood and takes what he wants.
Yeah, 29 offers, including Pitt who had him visiting about 5 times. No, they don't think it is a big loss; they will get a better LB for sure!

Yeah, 29 offers, including Pitt who had him visiting about 5 times. No, they don't think it is a big loss; they will get a better LB for sure!
Maybe the pitters can flip an Akron or Western Michigan recruit. Notice that the pitters have yet to sign any recruit over 3-stars. Not one 4-star recruit. Their program is pathetic.

Last edited:
This kid must really love PSU as he - probably - turned down some sizable NIL money from Miami and their 5000 total (rich) fans. i'll be rooting hard against the big NIL teams - TAMU. Tennessee, Texas, Miami (and a handful more) etc,,,,,, even if they're playing teams like Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, OSU....... Most CF teams are trying to be rationale with the NIL- to unproven HS recruits - pointing out that the money will be there once they prove themselves.

Congrats to Franklin & PSU on winning a big recruiting battle and doing it the right way

Last edited:
Ok, I am happy and excited about Mr Robinson committing to Penn State. But enough of the annoying pop up that appears every single time I change pages. I have closed it over twenty times yet it keeps popping up.

I get the site is trying to get more clicks. I get this is big news. I understand the business. But enough is enough. It should not reappear after having been closed more than five times let alone twenty. Please set it up so that it stops after having been closed five times.

Last edited:
Great recruiting class! He seems to be projected as an edge rusher. I'm hoping he can play in the middle.

Reactions: rrdd2021
Great recruiting class! He seems to be projected as an edge rusher. I'm hoping he can play in the middle.

I think he's probably slated as a LB as far as what position group he's grouped with on the recruiting board, but anything is possible. How quickly do Carter and Wylie make an impact, will Kobe King be here 4 years, growth and strength gains and how it effects these kids speed.

This kid must really love PSU as he - probably - turned down some sizable NIL money from Miami and their 5000 total (rich) fans. i'll be rooting hard against the big NIL teams - TAMU. Tennessee, Texas, Miami (and a handful more) etc,,,,,, even if they're playing teams like Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, OSU....... Most CF teams are trying to be rationale with the NIL- to unproven HS recruits - pointing out that the money will be there once they prove themselves.

Congrats to Franklin & PSU on winning a big recruiting battle and doing it the right way
Or maybe he was just looking forward to the “locker room atmosphere?”

aybe the pitters can flip an Akron or Western Michigan recruit. Notice that the pitters have yet to sign any recruit over 3-stars. Not one 4-star recruit. Their program is pathetic.
I guess highly rated recruits are'nt impressed with that amazing ACC championship. Small time program.

Yep. Good pickup and so far, excluding 3 head scratchers this is a fantastic haul. Hats off to Coach Franklin and the staff....now if he can only learn how to keep his hands off on game day...
Solution.....don't watch.

ADVERTISEMENT