ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Rival Team lineups

Foreverinbluejeans57

Feb 10, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
Hope everyone enjoyed Nationals, either in person or at home. This was my second nationals I’ve attended and I can’t say enough about what a great experience it was. I can’t think of another sport that provides so many exciting moments, and also moments where I let a tear out. Truly nothing else like the sport in the world. That being said it is officially silly season, and I wanted to start a thread of lineup predictions for our favorite rivals and other top teams! Iowa first naturally

25-Lee
33-Schriever
41-Henson
49-Murin
57-?
65-Kennedy
74-Brands
84-Assad
97-Warner
HW-Cass
Very solid lineup, reminds me of some of their teams from a few years back that had brawlers, yet not top level guys at some weights. Unfortunately for this team it will be a very ridiculed lineup by their fan base.

Barring injuries (knock on wood), that lineup won’t be within 35 points of PSU next year at NCAAs.

2023-2026 in my opinion will be one hell of a run for PSU wrestling. Maybe best ever for them (if that’s even possible). Ohio State better get their shit together developing their guys cuz they are gonna need it. In the next few days, every other fanbase out there is going to realize it too if they haven’t already. We are getting a couple studs to go along with an already young team! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT