ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Class Thread

Penn State. But he is one who may take visits and flirt with other schools so prepare for his recruitment to remain active.
On December 24th, he announced he will commit on January 1st. Then 3 days later, he announces a Top 10. His Top 10 is blah, but it looks like we are the leader. I agree with the poster above that this recruit will continue to flirt with other schools.

Reactions: TheGLOV
On December 24th, he announced he will commit on January 1st. Then 3 days later, he announces a Top 10. His Top 10 is blah, but it looks like we are the leader. I agree with the poster above that this recruit will continue to flirt with other schools.

Micah II.

Let's just a;; hope he don't have a dog named Brutus!

Reactions: brupsu
Sorry if already discussed... but does anyone have a sense of where we stand with regards to Enai White?

TIA

Sorry if already discussed... but does anyone have a sense of where we stand with regards to Enai White?

TIA
You would think that we would make a lot of sense to him since that is the one position most likely for a 5 star true freshman to walk right into a starting and starring role.

But his school just sent 2 top 100 players to Ohio St who are going to sit the bench there 5 star QB McCord (behind a 5 star the year ahead of him and already recruited over by the #1 overall player in 2022) and Harrison Jr., the lowest rated of 7 top 100 WRs in his and the class ahead of his. Both would legitimately have had an opportunity to start as true freshmen at Penn St. Instead, they took the money to ride the pine in Columbus.

Will White see what happens to his teammates and make a smarter choice? We'll see. He could easily end up SEC. They pay well too.

You would think that we would make a lot of sense to him since that is the one position most likely for a 5 star true freshman to walk right into a starting and starring role.

But his school just sent 2 top 100 players to Ohio St who are going to sit the bench there 5 star QB McCord (behind a 5 star the year ahead of him and already recruited over by the #1 overall player in 2022) and Harrison Jr., the lowest rated of 7 top 100 WRs in his and the class ahead of his. Both would legitimately have had an opportunity to start as true freshmen at Penn St. Instead, they took the money to ride the pine in Columbus.

Will White see what happens to his teammates and make a smarter choice? We'll see. He could easily end up SEC. They pay well too.

he does not go to SJP

How about Keenan Nelson Jr.? The #2 prospect in state from St. Joe’s Prep. Anyone know if we’re sitting well with him?....I heard Terry Smith has taken over recruiting in the Philly area. It would be absolutely worth a mega pay raise for he and Deion Barnes if they land E. White and Nelson Jr.

How about Keenan Nelson Jr.? The #2 prospect in state from St. Joe’s Prep. Anyone know if we’re sitting well with him?....I heard Terry Smith has taken over recruiting in the Philly area. It would be absolutely worth a mega pay raise for he and Deion Barnes if they land E. White and Nelson Jr.
I just don't have confidence with SJP. Their recent history suggests that we have an uphill battle there.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT