ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Class Thread

I agree with Fairgambit on this one. Is the idea simply to be the 1st program to identify and offer a kid? If so, how much impact that will have 4 years and dozens of offers later?

Reactions: N&B4PSU
I agree with Fairgambit on this one. Is the idea simply to be the 1st program to identify and offer a kid? If so, how much impact that will have 4 years and dozens of offers later?
He already had offers from Michigan, UNC, Baylor, NC State, and Rutgers. He has added Va Tech since our offer. I think, not sure, he was at the camp this past weekend and earned his offer.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and TheGLOV
I think it's great. What's the downside?

Are schools limited to a certain number of offers per class? That (IMHO) MIGHT be the only downside that I can think of.....if too many offers are handed out too early, there might not be enough offers to hand out when we’re trying to wrap up a class.

Are schools limited to a certain number of offers per class? That (IMHO) MIGHT be the only downside that I can think of.....if too many offers are handed out too early, there might not be enough offers to hand out when we’re trying to wrap up a class.

Did not see this thread when it was originally posted. Do not know if you ever got an answer. My guess would be that you can offer as many as you want but you can only sign players equal to the number of scholarships available. You will not get every player you offer, might as well offer more players at a certain position then you want and the first one to commit gets the scholarship. Some 5 star players get tons of offers.

Did not see this thread when it was originally posted. Do not know if you ever got an answer. My guess would be that you can offer as many as you want but you can only sign players equal to the number of scholarships available. You will not get every player you offer, might as well offer more players at a certain position then you want and the first one to commit gets the scholarship. Some 5 star players get tons of offers.

No, never got an answer.....and after six months I forgot I ever asked the question!

I would doubt that schools would be limited to the number of offers. They’re only limited to the number of scholarships they hand out.

CJF is spreading his wings even more for 2022. Is that cycle seen as weak in our traditional recruiting areas??

Reactions: TheGLOV
Qs for The Board:

- is there a limit to the number of offers a school can make for each class?

- how many official visits can a school host each year?

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT