ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Class Thread

Gus Johnson: If you've never seen Wisky's Jump Around before, stay tuned because you're in for a treat!
Gus Johnson: If you've never seen Wisky's Jump Around before, stay tuned because you're in for a treat!

Me: Uh ok, kids jumping, yay.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGLOV
2 CB's for Wagner to UK, including Kurelic. Hope he gets to PSU before he makes a decision.....

Gus Johnson needs to take it down a notch, game gets muted when he’s announcing. I don’t need his screaming to feel excited during football play. He just panders to the winning team’s audience, usually the majority of the watchers, but my god it’s obnoxious if you’re a neutral viewer.
What the elk does it mean when he says someone has chicken salad?

2 CB's for Wagner to UK, including Kurelic. Hope he gets to PSU before he makes a decision.....
That's a surprise. I've read on a few boards that Wagner and OSU cooled somewhat on each other - especially after the Fitzpatrick commitment to OSU - but it sounded like it was down to PSU and ND. Kentucky seemed to come out of nowhere. Even if he commits to UK, this one might be far from over

To add about the CBs for Wagner to Kentucky, his brother played for Kentucky and it was just revealed that he's expected to join the UK staff as a GA

Thanks for posting this BWI !!!

Happy you liked it. I forgot to link it on McAndrew board yesterday afternoon. I've been trying to link all my free stuff here for you guys. Sorry about that.

I'm taking Friday off. Going to spend this weekend with family who's coming to the Auburn game. I'm planning to then see:

Sept. 25 - McDonogh (Dani Dennis-Sutton) vs. La Salle (Abdul Carter)
Oct. 1 - Belle Vernor (Quinton Martin) vs. Laurel Highlands (Rodney Gallagher)
Oct. 8 - Governor Mifflin (Nick Singleton) vs. Exeter Twp. (Joey Schlaffer)

So, I'll do the same for all those games. Post videos of both the good and the bad from PSU's prospects. I think it's important to see both when you're evaluating prospects. Highlight films only show you so much. That's why I include every pass in that Allar video.

So, I'll do the same for all those games. Post videos of both the good and the bad from PSU's prospects. I think it's important to see both when you're evaluating prospects. Highlight films only show you so much. That's why I include every pass in that Allar video.
One of the first things that stood out to me is how deep he takes the snap in the shotgun. Not that it really matters but is it me or is he set up 11 yards behind center?

One of the first things that stood out to me is how deep he takes the snap in the shotgun. Not that it really matters but is it me or is he set up 11 yards behind center?
Good observation. I noticed this but figured it was primarily because he was throwing from an empty set with 5 split outs. With his size and strength he gains a split second of extra reading time as well as giving him a better feel for the defensive coverage and rush. I was surprised how well he moves from pressure without a blocking back to pick up the blitz while keeping his eyes downfield.

Tom McAndrew already posted this in the pinned Auburn game thread. Considering its reference to recruits and since the pinned Auburn thread will soon give way to the Auburn in-game thread and subsequently the Nova preview thread, hope you don't mind it also being posted here in the recruiting thread, which has a bit more longevity:

ADVERTISEMENT